January 13-15 expected visitors

dont think Dean commits exactly this weekend.

but he will decommit from bama shortly after.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In this day and age of recruit clowning, has Harley really done that much to get blasted here? He has stuck with one school and said a few disparaging remarks about Miami. I don't think he has done enough to be ostracized though. Maybe I missed some more clowning he did. But my goodness we need wr and we need speed. He is still a take. And if he shows up it's not like he will be recruiting for WV.

Advertisement
In this day and age of recruit clowning, has Harley really done that much to get blasted here? He has stuck with one school and said a few disparaging remarks about Miami. I don't think he has done enough to be ostracized though. Maybe I missed some more clowning he did. But my goodness we need wr and we need speed. He is still a take. And if he shows up it's not like he will be recruiting for WV.

Tried to parlay his UM offer into a UF offer. I'd put that in the scumbag trash diva category.

Wasn't the 13th supposed to be our big visit weekend? Yikes

27th is the big weekend. We have a lot coming on the 20th too.
Thanks for the info, was wondering if it was just the 13th.

The 13th was supposed to be the big weekend, and now its looking just alright. It was supposed to be big because there were gonna be a bunch of our commits there to sell the program.

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back