Glen Logan - LSU DT

I like grad transfers it helps with experience depth . Colbert was big help and most thought he was a wasted pick up

Advertisement
Thanks for the answer. My how time flies, seems like yesterday he was a topic about coming here.

Nope. Still 4-3. But they do still bring in multiple highly regarded DTs each year. My brother-in-law is an LSU fan and lives in Baton Rouge. He had not heard anything about Logan leaving, which means nothing as Pete said this is under wraps right now. He did say that Logan is highly regarded, but that they are loaded at DT and adding either two or three five stars at the position this year.

My view is we should take at least one or two highly regarded DTs every recruiting cycle. You can never have too many. If you get to where they aren't getting PT let them transfer out.

I wonder if LSU's switch to the 3-4 under David Aranda has some of these blue chip d-linemen the tigers have signed over these past few seasons questioning their future there. After the Golden Error it'll be nice to have the system we run start to attract recruits instead of repulsing them

Another source just told me that this is very possible. He would enroll for this semester.

Advertisement
Advertisement
last day for spring registration is Jan. 25.

sooo should hear something relatively soon

Anytime I hear DT and LSU - I immediately think of the Travonte Valentine recruitment and how screwy that was and his eventual path to LSU. Didn't he end up going JUCO and still did not pass but eventually made it in after like 3 years? Papermill high school in a strip mall....

Excellent.

Get him and still another DL from this class.

Keep that DL loaded and with quality.

Step one toward rebuilding yet another dynasty.

Another source just told me that this is very possible. He would enroll for this semester.

Advertisement
So he would sit out a year per transfer rules, and have 4 years because he took a RS?

That sounds like a good way for a guy to be completely developed by the time they are able to play.
And it would come at a great time as We could be in a situation after next year where we lose some DTs and instead of relying on some FR or RSFR, we could have a guy that has 4 years of elligibility, should be in peak shape, and whose learned under Orgeron and Kul.

Would be a massive get.

Anytime I hear DT and LSU - I immediately think of the Travonte Valentine recruitment and how screwy that was and his eventual path to LSU. Didn't he end up going JUCO and still did not pass but eventually made it in after like 3 years? Papermill high school in a strip mall....

The leader of men had his back, Genron took care of him(self)

So he would sit out a year per transfer rules, and have 4 years because he took a RS?

That sounds like a good way for a guy to be completely developed by the time they are able to play.
And it would come at a great time as We could be in a situation after next year where we lose some DTs and instead of relying on some FR or RSFR, we could have a guy that has 4 years of elligibility, should be in peak shape, and whose learned under Orgeron and Kul.

Would be a massive get.

I believe he would only have 3 years left unless he wasn't enrolled at LSU. This past year and next year would count as 1 year because of the RS and he would have three left.

Advertisement

The leader of men had his back, Genron took care of him(self)

He came back to LSU and has been a massive disappointment for them. Their fans are fed up with him

Would be a massive get.

I believe he would only have 3 years left unless he wasn't enrolled at LSU. This past year and next year would count as 1 year because of the RS and he would have three left.

Yeah wasn't sure if him sitting out counts but guess it does. Either way 3 years after next year is good enough. I'd be happier actually if he only stayed two, because it'd mean he was good enough to forego the final year of elligibility.

Advertisement
Back