Glen Logan - LSU DT

Advertisement
Such a huge move if this happens and Kul may have recruiter of the year type impact next class just imagining him on a rampage knowing we have to reload

Advertisement
I like grad transfers it helps with experience depth . Colbert was big help and most thought he was a wasted pick up

I also like that their cars are paid off.

//old Jerry Tarkanian joke.

You'd probably still find a way to rat them out to UM Compliance for some reason ya tattle tailing mf.

Hey look, one of my ex-***-gargling beetches following my around from WEZ.
That UM compliance ratting is nonsense and you know it.
But you're some beta ***** who is trying to get some 'net cred for your butt buddies on WEZ.
Keep your garbage off this forum.

I like grad transfers it helps with experience depth . Colbert was big help and most thought he was a wasted pick up

I also like that their cars are paid off.

//old Jerry Tarkanian joke.

You'd probably still find a way to rat them out to UM Compliance for some reason ya tattle tailing mf.

Cheetos fingers is bitter

And she's dumb enough to believe that garbage.
***.Gargler.

Advertisement
Simply put if a guy can help you, you make a rational decision and not an emotional one. A lot of fans don't do this and you end up with pure idiocy that is the bulk of this thread.

Regarding LSU transfers, the OL guy we got from there, is he ready to play this upcoming season or is it the next?

Ha sat out last year. Will be good to go in 2017.

I think his questions is he ready to help us. Even with Donaldson coming in, we can use an injection of talent.

Channeling my inner [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] here with some social media stalking but I found this very interesting. The Canes Football official account on instagram only follows 177 accounts. One of their recent follows was Glen Logan's account @abm_young_king

Channeling my inner [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] here with some social media stalking but I found this very interesting. The Canes Football official account on instagram only follows 177 accounts. One of their recent follows was Glen Logan's account @abm_young_king
HA!

Very nice!

Advertisement

Hmmm...interdasting. Pete doing work!

Advertisement
Still enrolled and on their roster. NOLA.com and Espn.com have both done recent depth chart stories on LSU mentioning Logan. Unless this is coming from a Genron/Valentine/Raymond connection, I'm cautiously optimistic here.

Advertisement
Back