Glen Logan - LSU DT

Advertisement
Channeling my inner [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] here with some social media stalking but I found this very interesting. The Canes Football official account on instagram only follows 177 accounts. One of their recent follows was Glen Logan's account @abm_young_king

LOL

Channeling my inner [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] here with some social media stalking but I found this very interesting. The Canes Football official account on instagram only follows 177 accounts. One of their recent follows was Glen Logan's account @abm_young_king

Lol classic

Advertisement

no conspiracy theorist but maybe this is a done deal

nothing on his twitter account indicates a transfer really...

only canes-related account he follows is Canesports & baez

Last edited:
Advertisement
Interestingly, there's been absolutely nothing from the LSU regarding a possible transfer

Advertisement
I'm not defending this years class, but it's moves like this that keep me optimistic about the staff. It seems like they are aware of everything: while most of us have been clamoring for a second DT in this class, and not seeing one, it seems like this has been working itself out behind the scenes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL why would you need to defend the best recruiting class UM has had in like 10 years?

I'm not defending this years class, but it's moves like this that keep me optimistic about the staff. It seems like they are aware of everything: while most of us have been clamoring for a second DT in this class, and not seeing one, it seems like this has been working itself out behind the scenes.

LOL why would you need to defend the best recruiting class UM has had in like 10 years?

It was in terms of DT. I really like this years class but I do think they should have gone after a 2nd DT.

It was in terms of DT. I really like this years class but I do think they should have gone after a 2nd DT.

We know. Everyone has been saying this for quite some time.

Advertisement

At least two every class it was a mistake . Now we have land a few and hope they all don't leave

At least two every class it was a mistake . Now we have land a few and hope they all don't leave

But if they were planning on getting Logan all along, I'm not sure this is too bad.

Advertisement
Back