Glen Logan - LSU DT

Advertisement
LSU didn't land Marvin Wilson or Mathis at DT. My guess is that affects things with Logan.

He could see more PT there and LSU is going to need him.
The reason mentioned for his possible leaving had nothing to do with playing time. I believe it had to do with simply him not liking the atmosphere at LSU.

LSU didn't land Marvin Wilson or Mathis at DT. My guess is that affects things with Logan.

He could see more PT there and LSU is going to need him.
The reason mentioned for his possible leaving had nothing to do with playing time. I believe it had to do with simply him not liking the atmosphere at LSU.

Let's hope that is the case. I really liked this kid coming out in '16 and thought we had a legit shot until the bags were intimately dropped.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LSU fans are confused at why he'd be transferring. They think the depth chart isn't so much of a problem for him. Why exactly is he seeking transfer?

Last edited:
LSU fans are confused at why he'd be transferring. They think the depth chart isn't so much of a problem for him. Why exactly is he seeking transfer?

Maybe Logan prefers the freedom Diaz's defense affords it's d-linemen. In our defense our d-linemen are allowed to penetrate and disrupt whereas in Dave Aranda 3-4 the d-linemen are tasked with commanding double teams so that the lb's can make plays.

Advertisement

Maybe Logan prefers the freedom Diaz's defense affords it's d-linemen. In our defense our d-linemen are allowed to penetrate and disrupt whereas in Dave Aranda 3-4 the d-linemen are tasked with commanding double teams so that the lb's can make plays.

Isn't that technique golden's defense ? I'm not sure why that is such a good thing to run in college

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
do_want.webp

This was my thought...maybe he just doesn't like the defense

I seem to recall this being a reason why we couldn't recruit DL, I'm wondering why they are able to do it?

Advertisement
Back