Glen Logan - LSU DT

The way we're recruiting I wouldn't waste a scholly on another LSU JAG.. and the Brown transfer from LSU based on reports (or the lack thereof) doesn't look like he is going to pan out. Brown had all of last year to impress coaches and he still on 2nd/3rd team even with the bad year the O-line had.

Advertisement
The way we're recruiting I wouldn't waste a scholly on another LSU JAG.. and the Brown transfer from LSU based on reports (or the lack thereof) doesn't look like he is going to pan out. Brown had all of last year to impress coaches and he still on 2nd/3rd team even with the bad year the O-line had.
How is he another jag?..... have you seen what they have recruited on the dline the last few years?...

If this happens, Pete's reputation as a journalist is gonna skyrocket like that fat guy who followed Lebron James around in high school and now works for ESPN..

As a heat fan I know exactly who you're talking about. Brian Bratwurst or some ****. Dude was a boob that seemed like he slipped and fell at the ESPN complex in the lunch line and they gave him a job to avoid litigation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is he another jag?..... have you seen what they have recruited on the dline the last few years?...

Agree...they are so d-line heavy so much so that they basically pushed T. Valentine off the team.

Agree...they are so d-line heavy so much so that they basically pushed T. Valentine off the team.

Valentine did it to himself, multiple times.

Advertisement
If Logan comes for 2018:

DT - Logan, Fines, Silvera
DT - Bethel, Ford, Martin

Of course, the cherry on top would be a kid like Vincent.

My only concern about Logan is whether LSU would let him transfer here seeing as how we play them in 2018. I guess we could offer to not play Logan against LSU in that game as a way to get them to authorize the transfer. But is that kind of agreement even feasible? And wouldn't LSU be more worried about Logan providing detailed intel to Miami coaches about LSU strengths and weaknesses, playcalls, etc, rather than being concerned about his onfield play

lol

Well then smarty pants, how are you going to convince LSU to let Logan transfer here? What's going to prevent LSU from doing the same thing we did to Gus?

There's no way to enforce him not playing in this or that game, and would we want a kid we know can't play in one of the biggest games of the year?

If Logan comes for 2018:

My only concern about Logan is whether LSU would let him transfer here seeing as how we play them in 2018. I guess we could offer to not play Logan against LSU in that game as a way to get them to authorize the transfer. But is that kind of agreement even feasible? And wouldn't LSU be more worried about Logan providing detailed intel to Miami coaches about LSU strengths and weaknesses, playcalls, etc, rather than being concerned about his onfield play

lol

Well then smarty pants, how are you going to convince LSU to let Logan transfer here? What's going to prevent LSU from doing the same thing we did to Gus?

I'm sorry...smarty pants? Really? You do want him to consider your post, don't you..lol.

UM

Logan was listed 3rd on the depth chart for LSU spring practices, was running with the 2nd team DL, but has been absent for the last 3-4 practices for unspecified reasons.....per the internetz.
Would be as big as pulling Delaney for the 2017 season. Maybe even more significant.
Wait, people are downvoting and questioning this statement? Ya'll think it would be less important for us to pull a DT for the 2018 season? Help me understand how DT is not a potential problem in the 2018 season.

Logan was listed 3rd on the depth chart for LSU spring practices, was running with the 2nd team DL, but has been absent for the last 3-4 practices for unspecified reasons.....per the internetz.
Would be as big as pulling Delaney for the 2017 season. Maybe even more significant.
Wait, people are downvoting and questioning this statement? Ya'll think it would be less important for us to pull a DT for the 2018 season? Help me understand how DT is not a potential problem in the 2018 season.

People want to save that spot for a ninth true freshman DB in 2018. [emoji849]

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Advertisement
Dismissing the 3-4 as a crappy defense because Dorito was unsuccessful with it is like saying you'll never bang a blonde again because your midget-dykked friend said one was a bad lay.

Last edited:

C'mon man, you know we can only concentrate on one thing at a time and this year it's DBs

You are not likely to get an educated answer around these parts.

The 3-4 doesn't suck, Dorito sucks. Aranda is a helluva DC. Give those two the same players, same playbook and I guarantee different results.

Similarly, even with a legit DC, just because a kid doesn't want to play in a 3-4 doesn't mean he's a JAG, or the DC or the scheme sucks. It just might not be his skillset, or so he thinks.

Kids transfer for a variety of reasons. Jenkins had his best game in the RAB and then poof, gone.

Advertisement

Assuming Norton, et al are not around, I don't see how anyone can disagree with this statement. Even if one or more are still around, you're just subbing 2018 for 2019. We need two or 3 more talents at DT, no question.

You do know the Season starts in September right?

You also do know that Brown was taking 1st team reps the last two practices, why don't you wait until Fall before you determine that he won't pan out.

You do know the Season starts in September right?

You also do know that Brown was taking 1st team reps the last two practices, why don't you wait until Fall before you determine that he won't pan out.

Calling guys " jags" that are Fr or Soph and haven't played. Plenty of jag posters.

Advertisement

Theres no reading comprehension. Downvoters see 2017 and assume you think Logan would come in this year.

If Logan comes for 2018:

lol

There's no way to enforce him not playing in this or that game, and would we want a kid we know can't play in one of the biggest games of the year?

How about a gentlemen's agreement? We know Richt is a man of his word, an honorable Christian man. He may promise to not play him for the game. Think bigger picture here man. We give him up for the one nonconference game and use him for every other game in the season. Small price to pay i'd wager.

Not necessarily. I think some people may be doubting that Logan can come in at the same level as Delaney. Delaney was projected to go in the 4th/5th round of the NFL Draft. He's expected to contribute at a high level right away for us.

There's little argument that our depth chart at DT for 2018 could look as bad as our depth chart at CB did for 2016. However, at this point, I don't think Logan is as sure of a high-level contributor as Delaney. That doesn't mean it wouldn't be nice to add him.

He wouldn't be allowed to play the '17 season

We wont need him for the 17' season! We could be short if McIntosh and Norton jumped early!

Logan would be as needed for the 18' season as Delaney for the 17' season!

OK read the post differently...Yes he would be huge for '18 and '19

Advertisement
Back