Glen Logan - LSU DT

This would be awesome. Dt recruiting has had me scratching my head, but I trust Kool has something up his sleave. Inthink hes got a diamond or 2 that he might have wrapped upthat we dont know about. I want 2 more Kendrick Nortons on this team.

Kool has been travelling the country trying to find a second DT commit. Why has that left you scratching your head?

Advertisement
This would be awesome. Dt recruiting has had me scratching my head, but I trust Kool has something up his sleave. Inthink hes got a diamond or 2 that he might have wrapped upthat we dont know about. I want 2 more Kendrick Nortons on this team.

Kool has been travelling the country trying to find a second DT commit. Why has that left you scratching your head?

That we only have 1 commited, passed on local talent, and only been reported he went after just a couple longshots.

That we only have 1 commited, passed on local talent, and only been reported he went after just a couple longshots.

He knows what he's looking for in DLinemen. If he passed on local talent they weren't good enough.

If u mean reality, then I guess ur right. Smh. White Knight fans, gotta love them.

There is a difference between being realistic and trashing everything about the program

TF? Since when have I EVER trashed "everything" about the program. I go to bat for this program hard. It kills me that when someone highlights a deficiency, they are accused of "trashing the program."

So let me be very, VERY clear; I'm glad Richt is our coach, and I know we are headed in the right direction, despite the debacle in October; but, b/c of the debacle in October, it has led to mediocre to disappointing results to our recruiting,THUS FAR. I'm hopeful, and have belief in Brown's comment about having solid silent commits...I hope we finish strong, b/c the only way u build up our program is by strong recruiting. And if we don't finish strong, you bets believe I will be sorely disappointed in the staff's ability. That's not trashing the program.

You are complaining about something that hasn't been completed yet. If the class finishes top 15 that would be great. We should be happy with top 15 recruiting classes even though we haven't been a top 15 program in more than a decade. You can't say something is a disaster if the class isn't finished. You don't know the plan the staff has for the roster.

Complain next year if the oline is still garbage. Or if the defensive backfield underperforms this year because that would be a sign of bad recruiting. There is a month to go before signing day. Don't say something is a disaster before you know the outcome.

Reading is fundamental.

Advertisement
So....he might or might not transfer and if he does he might or might not pick UM.

We'Ll wait for you to do better reporting, I'm sure it'll be amazing

You seem to think I'm disparaging Pete...when I'm actually a fan of his reporting.
But if you could possibly be objective you would see that actually nothing was reported in this particular report.
Unless you read it differently and if that's the case...good for you.

Last edited:
LSU opens the 2018 season against us. They will block this transfer.

George brown just transferred 3 months ago from lsu

Orgeron wasn't the coach when Brown transferred.
Lots of HC have the mentality that kids can't transfer interconference or to anyone on the schedule.

No idea if Coach O would block this transfer or not. I think he'd let him go, but who knows. I know if it were the other way around Richt would let him go.

So....he might or might not transfer and if he does he might or might not pick UM.

You seem to think I'm disparaging Pete...when I'm actually a fan of his reporting.
But if you could possibly be objective you would see that actually nothing was reported in this particular report.

did you know before reading this that this kid was potentially transferring, or that we would be in play in the scenario that he does transfer?

if you did not know that until now, then he relayed information to us that could be big.

did you know before reading this that this kid was potentially transferring, or that we would be in play in the scenario that he does transfer?

if you did not know that until now, then he relayed information to us that could be big.

So...what you are saying could be big...is that he might or might not transfer and if he does he might or might not pick UM.

Advertisement

Lots of HC have the mentality that kids can't transfer interconference or to anyone on the schedule.

No idea if Coach O would block this transfer or not. I think he'd let him go, but who knows. I know if it were the other way around Richt would let him go.

Ed would never do anything to hold us back. That man loves this u. He aint stopping no transfer here.

So...what you are saying could be big...is that he might or might not transfer and if he does he might or might not pick UM.

So...What you are saying is you are an idiot.

So...What you are saying is you are an idiot.

What ever you say champ

Last edited:

Ed would never do anything to hold us back. That man loves this u. He aint stopping no transfer here.

This is spot on. It's mind boggling to see how many stupid and uninformed "fans" we have.

Coach O was one of our best coaches ever and he will always have love for the U. He ain't bytch made like most coaches that hate us. He is an important part of our legacy.

Advertisement

This is spot on. It's mind boggling to see how many stupid and uninformed "fans" we have.

Coach O was one of our best coaches ever and he will always have love for the U. He ain't bytch made like most coaches that hate us. He is an important part of our legacy.

Doesn't mean he would change his mind on something like this. You allow one player to do it and you gotta let them all do it. So either he's a coach that allows kids to transfer wherever or he's not.
You're a fool if you think he's going to block this or not solely because this kid might be transferring to Miami.

Doesn't mean he would change his mind on something like this. You allow one player to do it and you gotta let them all do it. So either he's a coach that allows kids to transfer wherever or he's not.
You're a fool if you think he's going to block this or not solely because this kid might be transferring to Miami.

That's not what was said on either part. In the comment that made me respond Buddy said he won't be allowed to transfer to miami because we play them to open 18. Anotherwords he wouldn't block a transfer away but he would to miami... pretty simple to understand & you'd be a fool if you can't understand that. If he blocks a transfer period is one thing to only block a transfer that involves a destination of miami is another. Reading comprehension & context...

That's not what was said on either part. In the comment that made me respond Buddy said he won't be allowed to transfer to miami because we play them to open 18. Anotherwords he wouldn't block a transfer away but he would to miami... pretty simple to understand & you'd be a fool if you can't understand that. If he blocks a transfer period is one thing to only block a transfer that involves a destination of miami is another. Reading comprehension & context...

I think you are confused. Coaches follow one of 3 lines of thinking when it comes to transfers:
1: Player can transfer anywhere
2: Player can transfer anywhere EXCEPT Inter-Conference
3: Player can transfer anywhere EXCEPT Inter-Conference or to anyone on the future schedule.

So I personally don't know which philosophy coach O follows in regards to transfers. Most coaches follow the 2nd line of thinking in regards to transfers. But if he is the 3rd type, he will not allow this guy to transfer to Miami, regardless whether or not he (coach O) has a history here and loves our program. If he is type 3, he will not make an exception, just because we're Miami. Otherwise he has to do that for everyone that tries to transfer to a OOC school that may be on the future schedule.

That's about as clearly as I can lay that out. Whichever of those 3 lines of thinking coach O is, will determine where this kid has the ability to transfer.

Advertisement
Becoming the #1 destination for SEC transfers. Not a bad idea.

Willis
Vogel
Brown
Harris

Potentially Logan, Truitt, the Georgia kids we heard about a couple months back...

Unfortunately for Miami being a 2nd chance U destination for tranfers isn't a proven way to build championship teams, ask Kstate and Miss St which have historically built their programs this way. Championship programs are built through high school recruiting and then developing those players an that is the historical Miami blue print.

Go Canes

More dopey slop from Parrotnose. KSU and MSU take mostly mid-level JUCO guys. Logan is a bigtime recruit one year removed from HS. Totally different from the KState model.

KSU and MSU would both get beat by FSU, BAMA, etc..

I think you are confused. Coaches follow one of 3 lines of thinking when it comes to transfers:
3: Player can transfer anywhere EXCEPT Inter-Conference or to anyone on the future schedule.

So I personally don't know which philosophy coach O follows in regards to transfers. Most coaches follow the 2nd line of thinking in regards to transfers. But if he is the 3rd type, he will not allow this guy to transfer to Miami, regardless whether or not he (coach O) has a history here and loves our program. If he is type 3, he will not make an exception, just because we're Miami. Otherwise he has to do that for everyone that tries to transfer to a OOC school that may be on the future schedule.

That's about as clearly as I can lay that out. Whichever of those 3 lines of thinking coach O is, will determine where this kid has the ability to transfer.

Thank God you laid it out so clearly for me... here I am thinking cause I've known ed since I was about ten maybe I had a Lil insight but you've put me in my place by so adeptly cataloging the exact mind & any possible circumstances said coaches are permitted to think like.

Thank God you laid it out so clearly for me... here I am thinking cause I've known ed since I was about ten maybe I had a Lil insight but you've put me in my place by so adeptly cataloging the exact mind & any possible circumstances said coaches are permitted to think like.

You're welcome for laying it out for you so you'd understand.

Advertisement
Back