Tears Gator Tears

I watched that game and thought there's no way they can be called a top 20 team. It was one of the worst games I've seen all year long and that's including HS blowouts
I was very disappointed in UT. I'm not a UT fan by all means, but I wanted them to humiliate UF, especially after last year's game where UF got all the breaks and several controversial calls.

Next Saturday should tell us if UT is a top 10-20 team or if they don't even belong in the top 25.

Advertisement
I was very disappointed in UT. I'm not a UT fan by all means, but I wanted them to humiliate UF, especially after last year's game where UF got all the breaks and several controversial calls.

Next Saturday should tell us if UT is a top 10-20 team or if they don't even belong in the top 25.
Tbh it was the best case scenario for me. UT was bad enough to make HillBilly seem competent against " a top 10 team" but UF was still bad enough to lose because " they're so young and a year away". They lose while making even an empty case that Napier is making progress is what I want

I liked having him in here before. He’s welcome as far as I’m concerned though I’d like to get gator Mike in here after all that talking. One issue is a bunch of people want to attack them and that’s not what I’m looking for when they’re being invited here. When they’re invited in, I want to engage in discussion. It’s different than when a random gator troll shows up.
immediate 7 day+ ban from the thread?

OR, create a separate thread and give a lifetime ban in that thread for any ****holes.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Never been sold on Nico. Always seemed like a 7-on-7 superstar to me. We shall see as they go through the schedule though he could prove me wrong.

Gators dominated the game until they entered the red zone. Combination of poor play calling and shear bad luck.
Yea they dominated the game until those **** referees decided to make one team kick off to start the game…after that …yea not so much

Last edited:
Advertisement
He doesn't read the field well and it's obvious once his first 2 reads are gone. Last night he was pressing he was lucky to only get picked off once
I honestly haven't watched him to much that was just the feeling I got coming out of high school. Everytime I saw a highlight it was from 7-on-7.

Advertisement
TheCAW speaks...truth...

1728839694087.png

Advertisement
The look on Bayou Billy’s face when he realized the 10 second runoff was coming and he couldn’t kick the field goal again at the end of the first half is made even more amazing by the fact of the score they lost by.

Mario sending out nominations to the “2024 clock management of the year award” out to Billy and Ryan Day
Ryan day lost Ohio state the game not knowing the rules

Advertisement
Back