Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Gator fans trying to laugh at the SemenHoles for the latest flip.

Hey, Gators, I know where F$U might be able to pull one of their wins...

1728608200482.png

Cam Ward was "having a ton of contentious sideline convos with the coaches"...

Hilarious...

View attachment 306696
Contentious? lol

The first thing I wanted to see was the interaction after the pick 6 and it might have been the calmest most level headed exchange I've ever seen. I knew we had a shot right then and there.

Whose to say Luke won’t be the answer…why can’t we have a Freshman QB that can lead us as others do.Im not counting him out yet.
I don’t know if the team will be good enough
But hopefully if someone on the roster is to emerge I rather it he poff than Emory
The more cfb I watch , I realize you need a qb who can run
When arch is out there running all over the place

Advertisement
I think that Northern is actually not bad and that is why they hate him so much there.
@RVACane should invite him here in the near future.
I liked having him in here before. He’s welcome as far as I’m concerned though I’d like to get gator Mike in here after all that talking. One issue is a bunch of people want to attack them and that’s not what I’m looking for when they’re being invited here. When they’re invited in, I want to engage in discussion. It’s different than when a random gator troll shows up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I liked having him in here before. He’s welcome as far as I’m concerned though I’d like to get gator Mike in here after all that talking. One issue is a bunch of people want to attack them and that’s not what I’m looking for when they’re being invited here. When they’re invited in, I want to engage in discussion. It’s different than when a random gator troll shows up.

My vote is for THECAW

Advertisement
Back