Tears Gator Tears

This is their new thing. We are just "this year's F$U". Or maybe "next year's F$U". Who knows, they don't understand logic.

1. The Gator has a super senior QB. Doesn't seem to be helping.
2. The Gator has a portal heavy roster. Doesn't seem to be helping.
3. The Gator has not had a challenging schedule thus far. Doesn't seem to be helping.
4. The refs nonsense is just nonsense. The Gators would have needed A LOT of strings to be pulled to be 5-0 right now.

Oh, and...

5. We might just strike gold again on a Portal QB.

View attachment 306659
this year.jpg

well...you should probably know...
Florida is Last Year's Florida-- Still A Pile of ****

Last edited:
Advertisement
Portal players:
- Miami 22
- Florida 19

Neither are really portal heavy. Louisville for instance has 41.

The issue is what is behind them. We're not threadbare if Cam goes down. Emory Williams can run the offense. And if we don't have a portal QB next year, we have him, Poff, and Luke Nichols who can compete for the starting job. There's also Judd Anderson as a developmental prospect.

Florida has DJ Lagway and Clay Millen for next year. That's it right now. They have no quarterback in the 2025 class.

Yes.

And then look at our statistical leaders. Yes, we KNOW that our QB1 is a transfer. And even our RB1. But is EVERYTHING all about the Portal?

1728491919525.png

1728491874947.png

1728491972673.png

1728492009390.png

We are actually more reliant on Transfer Portal guys on defense, big deal...

Funny thing is, I think anyone would tell you that our offense is outperforming our defense right now...

I love that they are wrapped so tightly around various officiating decisions in our games (the only way for them to "win" is for the refs to make us lose), simply because they're all resigned to the fact that they're going to get embarrassed in the next 6 games.

And the best part is, even if they do win a couple of those games, that actually helps us. I actually want them to get to 7-5. Makes our win look better and keeps slingblade there another year.

Advertisement
I would only consider VB3 and Hanks as solid no matter what but everyone else is fair game. **** i’m still not 100% sold on Hanks either. Wiggins being leaned on by ND and Seatbelt been entertaining schools too
I think Hanks ends up a Cane. I think Brown is looking for a landing spot just in case this season goes completely off the rails, but I also think he will look for any reason to stay with UF. That could be a new hire coach, as I still think Billy ends up fired. Only 7 weeks away. If he did flip, I think Miami edges out OSU.

Advertisement
Brown and Hanks have clearly committed to the school, not the coach, due to family connections. Going to be very tough to flip even with a coach firing. Hope we do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back