Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I don’t think so. If Kiffin has been successful at Miss, it’s because he’s getting support from the university/donors, and I don’t think that’s something you can be sure of at Florida. It’s one thing to fix a roster, but I haven’t seen anything to say the university can stop stepping on their collective **** long enough to move forward.
Yea I’m with you…it’s not like he’s going to a different league with different teams…it’s still the SEC,they will still play the same teams and Kiffen has built something at Ole Miss and it will take a minimum of 3 years to get UFAG back to respectable…..I think he stays put.

Whose to say Luke won’t be the answer…why can’t we have a Freshman QB that can lead us as others do.Im not counting him out yet.
I think it’s more the idea that they think lagway is automatically better than anything we have. Now, I realize lagway has a ton of potential, but Kyle weight was at one time the Gatorade player of the year and a can’t miss prospect. 5 star qbs fade into obscurity every single recruiting class.

This is their new thing. We are just "this year's F$U". Or maybe "next year's F$U". Who knows, they don't understand logic.

1. The Gator has a super senior QB. Doesn't seem to be helping.
2. The Gator has a portal heavy roster. Doesn't seem to be helping.
3. The Gator has not had a challenging schedule thus far. Doesn't seem to be helping.
4. The refs nonsense is just nonsense. The Gators would have needed A LOT of strings to be pulled to be 5-0 right now.

Oh, and...

5. We might just strike gold again on a Portal QB.

View attachment 306659
As long as we’re not UFAG ANY year I’m good…

Last edited:
I think it’s more the idea that they think lagway is automatically better than anything we have. Now, I realize lagway has a ton of potential, but Kyle weight was at one time the Gatorade player of the year and a can’t miss prospect. 5 star qbs fade into obscurity every single recruiting class.
Yea “ potential” means you ain’t done it yet and from what I’ve seen of Lagway he hasn’t done much of anything yet….

Advertisement
8vO9a2VE.gif

Advertisement
Kitten leaving would be stupid . He probably learned Jo’s leaving ten for usc . If you fail nobody will trust your loyalty again . I bet he stays 0 pressure , booster with deep pockets . If I was a betting on this he’s staying .
I think it’s a mistake to assume he’s got no pressure right now. The difference is that miss understands it’ll take a lot to be successful while uf thinks their name and thin history are enough.

The big reason he won’t go to Florida is that not only will they expect more, they’ll provide less support.

I think it’s a mistake to assume he’s got no pressure right now. The difference is that miss understands it’ll take a lot to be successful while uf thinks their name and thin history are enough.

The big reason he won’t go to Florida is that not only will they expect more, they’ll provide less support.
The fact they’re further behind, he might go to Gainesville to cherry pick their qb . Wouldn’t that be great he comes in for a interview and leaves with lagway , the tears would be great

Whose to say Luke won’t be the answer…why can’t we have a Freshman QB that can lead us as others do.Im not counting him out yet.
True freshman QBs are never the answer

Brad Kaaya had major growing pains as a true freshman and he was way higher recruited

Advertisement
Fisch & the Indiana coach would probably be more realistic targets at HC for the Gaytes tbh. Koffin might be intrigued by the UF gig but he's had some spectacular failures in his coaching past and likely wants to play it safe at Ole Miss where he won't have lunatics on his d*** for every loss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back