Tears Gator Tears

I liked having him in here before. He’s welcome as far as I’m concerned though I’d like to get gator Mike in here after all that talking. One issue is a bunch of people want to attack them and that’s not what I’m looking for when they’re being invited here. When they’re invited in, I want to engage in discussion. It’s different than when a random gator troll shows up.
I agree , I like a different take . Nobody should be attacking when the mods invite them if theyre not trolling or attacking

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL @ Mertz...

Never forget these gems:

"Mertz is on a revenge tour."

"Talking trash to Jacory Harris in south beach. Walked into their turf, met one of their legends, and ****ed on the MiamiLogo"

"If there is anyone that will back up the talk, its Graham."

"As for Florida's QB, Graham Mertz was garbage, passing for only 91 yards, no touchdowns, one interception and an 83.2 passer rating, which wouldn't even be considered good in the NFL's passer rating scale. He left the game due to injury in the third quarter, bringing in DJ Lagway, who threw for 31 yards and another interception for a 60.1 passer rating."

"Florida football QB Graham Mertz in concussion protocol after loss to Miami"​

download-2.jpg

download-3.jpg

download-4.jpg

Advertisement
Gators dominated the game until they entered the red zone. Combination of poor play calling and shear bad luck.

How about they just suck. F them. It's an exhilarating feeling to see them down. FSU being in the dumps make it euphoric. I will never give them any credit for anything.

Instead, I'll kick them while they are down.

Cobra Kai Sweep GIF by IFC

Animated GIF

UT is pretty bad…crazy how the Gators are worse
Top 10 SEC team lol. Was ******* nauseating listening to the announcers suck off the SEC all night. The SEC as a whole is a fraud.

Preseason rank 8 of them and then they beat the **** out of each other with 1-2 being head and shoulders above the others. Pretty much no different than every other conference.

Meanwhile you got Kirby assaulting an opposing teams player on his sideline without so much as a flag.

Advertisement
Top 10 SEC team lol. Was ******* nauseating listening to the announcers suck off the SEC all night. The SEC as a whole is a fraud.

Preseason rank 8 of them and then they beat the **** out of each other with 1-2 being head and shoulders above the others. Pretty much no different than every other conference.

Meanwhile you got Kirby assaulting an opposing teams player on his sideline without so much as a flag.
That wasn’t a shove! The gravitational force of the Mississippi St quarterback suddenly increased. Kirby was over the event horizon and was suddenly pulled towards him, and used his hands to brace himself.

That wasn’t a shove! The gravitational force of the Mississippi St quarterback suddenly increased. Kirby was over the event horizon and was suddenly pulled towards him, and used his hands to brace himself.
8 arrests, most serious, on the year so far
Coach assaulting a player on the sideline

Where is the “Why the University of Georgia should drop football” article Sports Illustrated?

Advertisement
This was a good loss from UF. I now don’t want us to get Lagway anymore . We can do better
Don’t know what he’s being taught there but he’s not a plug and play guy. He’s gonna take a year or two to develop.

it’ll be interesting re., recruiting of highly ranked QBs going forward. Do you invest a ton of NIL into a QB who might take 2 years to develop or might not develop at all or do you lowball the HS kid and save the money for a proven transfer? What is the hit rate on 5* QBs vs a 4* who can develop into a very good QB? Of course there are some guys coming in who are day 1 ready. Not talking about those guys.

The look on Bayou Billy’s face when he realized the 10 second runoff was coming and he couldn’t kick the field goal again at the end of the first half is made even more amazing by the fact of the score they lost by.

Mario sending out nominations to the “2024 clock management of the year award” out to Billy and Ryan Day

Advertisement
Back