Tears Gator Tears

gator fans:

200.gif

Advertisement
I stayed up cause i knew Miami would come back at the start of the 4th. Once Miami stopped clowning around, you knew it was just a matter of time before they would come back. I don’t think Miami is vulnerable, i just think of it like those noon trap games but in reverse….sitting around all darn day waiting to play watching upset after upset can mess with your mental. Credit to Miami for the resilient mentality
Approve I Like It GIF by CBC

How can they be this stupid?

This is some epic "Bobby-Bowden-Blame-It-On-The-Rain" nonsense, when they invent a world where something that impacted us equally...ONLY limited them, not us...

Not only that, but Florida COULD HAVE spent "3 weeks" or "30 days" to prepare for their home opener, as we did. God knows, they could have spent the next two weeks after the Miami game preparing for aTm (since Samford was a cakewalk). It couldn't have possibly been any worse than what they actually did, since they STILL lost to aTm after "not preparing" for the Miami game and saving some of their "preparation" for Week 3.

Good lord...

View attachment 306648
This is some of the dumbest rationalization I have ever seen by anyone in any context. That their poster was not banned or at least ridiculed to all ends tells you about their website and their fans. Maybe the smarter ones have just stopped caring , reading and posting. But this is borderline retar*ed.

Advertisement
Yes. They apparently divided their attention between Miami in Week 1 and aTm in Week 3. Clearly, that strategery worked...
It’s their own fault. Leading up to the game the storyline was how important that game was for both programs and the coaches career. That game was going to dictate how the rest of the season would go, both on the field and for recruiting. If they chose not to take it seriously, that’s a huge problem

This is their new thing. We are just "this year's F$U". Or maybe "next year's F$U". Who knows, they don't understand logic.

1. The Gator has a super senior QB. Doesn't seem to be helping.
2. The Gator has a portal heavy roster. Doesn't seem to be helping.
3. The Gator has not had a challenging schedule thus far. Doesn't seem to be helping.
4. The refs nonsense is just nonsense. The Gators would have needed A LOT of strings to be pulled to be 5-0 right now.

Oh, and...

5. We might just strike gold again on a Portal QB.

1728486165302.png

Advertisement
It’s their own fault. Leading up to the game the storyline was how important that game was for both programs and the coaches career. That game was going to dictate how the rest of the season would go, both on the field and for recruiting. If they chose not to take it seriously, that’s a huge problem

Yes. 1000000% yes.

Two coaches hired at exactly the same time. In the same state. Recruiting in the same circles. Longtime historic rivals, even if the rivalry is less frequent now. THEIR HOME OPENER. All the top recruits in folding chairs behind hedges eating Chick Fil-A.

Annnnnnd....they chose not to prepare? They looked ahead to aTm in Week 3? They were more worried about aTm, who just fired its coach in the off-season and had a brand new coach and a lot of new players? They honestly believed that looking past Miami and using maximum effort for aTm was going to make a difference in the brutal second half of their season?

Yeah, that makes PERFECT sense...

Not only are they stupid, but they are telling transparent, easily-disprovable lies.

Yes. 1000000% yes.

Two coaches hired at exactly the same time. In the same state. Recruiting in the same circles. Longtime historic rivals, even if the rivalry is less frequent now. THEIR HOME OPENER. All the top recruits in folding chairs behind hedges eating Chick Fil-A.

Annnnnnd....they chose not to prepare? They looked ahead to aTm in Week 3? They were more worried about aTm, who just fired its coach in the off-season and had a brand new coach and a lot of new players? They honestly believed that looking past Miami and using maximum effort for aTm was going to make a difference in the brutal second half of their season?

Yeah, that makes PERFECT sense...

Not only are they stupid, but they are telling transparent, easily-disprovable lies.
I mean wasn’t Austin Armstrong whole thing about how they can prepare for multiple teams better than anyone else?

Advertisement
I kind of wish I had an account over there. I'd start a rumor that Ruiz taking center stage was a red herring to lull UF/FSU into a false sense of security and lead them to think we're broke when LIFW didn't perform as well as expected. Considering the stupid **** I see people buying into wholesale on social media, I don't think that would be a hard sell.

These guys are insane.

Watch them say we had "solid" recruiting the last few years...

1728486843387.png

1728486882840.png

That's not "solid", it's STELLAR.

And, OH, we "spent our money wisely". As if this is still 2005. SO WHAT? We are playing by the rules AND succeeding. What in the **** is the actual problem here?

1728486808405.png

Advertisement
I was at the UF/UCF game this weekend and its crazy to see Gator fans think they are a good team now. UCF refused to throw all game. It would be 3rd and 7 and everyone knew it was going to be a run.

Also, UF has no trust in Mertz. He rarely threw it beyond 5 yards. It was quick passes along the sideline all game. Their first drive was 8 minutes long because they would throw a quick 5 yard out and the receiver would go right out of bounds. They are going to get killed against the remaining SEC teams on their schedule.

This is their new thing. We are just "this year's F$U". Or maybe "next year's F$U". Who knows, they don't understand logic.

1. The Gator has a super senior QB. Doesn't seem to be helping.
2. The Gator has a portal heavy roster. Doesn't seem to be helping.
3. The Gator has not had a challenging schedule thus far. Doesn't seem to be helping.
4. The refs nonsense is just nonsense. The Gators would have needed A LOT of strings to be pulled to be 5-0 right now.

Oh, and...

5. We might just strike gold again on a Portal QB.

View attachment 306659
Portal players:
- Miami 22
- Florida 19

Neither are really portal heavy. Louisville for instance has 41.

The issue is what is behind them. We're not threadbare if Cam goes down. Emory Williams can run the offense. And if we don't have a portal QB next year, we have him, Poff, and Luke Nichols who can compete for the starting job. There's also Judd Anderson as a developmental prospect.

Florida has DJ Lagway and Clay Millen for next year. That's it right now. They have no quarterback in the 2025 class.

Advertisement
Back