Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
when I saw it was a non contact injury...I knew it was an ACL...Lagway is a **** of a talent, just not a good qb yet.

Correct.

I understand "let the freshmen play", but they have NOBODY GOOD behind Lagway if LAGWAY were to get hurt.

And right now, Lagway is not a very good QB from a consistency and results standpoint. Unless he is playing Samford. Talent, absolutely, but performance is lagging right now.

Last edited:
I'm being serious when I ask this, is it really possible to tear your ACL stepping on grass? I just thought he went down to slow the clock, I never saw any kind of contact or anyone near him.

I'm being serious when I ask this, is it really possible to tear your ACL stepping on grass? I just thought he went down to slow the clock, I never saw any kind of contact or anyone near him.
you can tear your acl on grass, turf, concrete..he just stepped awkwardly and he limped off...and slammed his helmet.

IMG_7327.jpeg

Advertisement
you can tear your acl on grass, turf, concrete..he just stepped awkwardly and he limped off...and slammed his helmet.
Are you really a doctor? Not post related. Only asking because I am as well and am obsessed with Beaker from the muppets also😂😂. It would be a funny coincidence.

Advertisement
I don’t get this “hold on to Billy” nonsense. Are you guys really implying that uf will not only land a good coach, but then he’ll be able to fix that train wreck of a program? Be realistic. They aren’t committed to football, they make poor decisions at every turn…prime Saban couldn’t fix that mess.

I’m all for firing billy right now and watching the carnage. Don’t you guys remember how sweet it was listening to those fools try to convince themselves they’d landed a quality coach? Can’t wait to do that again.
I'd prefer him to stay because he's clueless. They could inadvertantly get someone better. Keep Billy. ****, extend Billy.

Advertisement
Correct.

I understand "let the freshmen play", but they have NOBODY GOOD behind Lagway if LAGWAY were to get hurt.

And right now, Lagway is not a very good QB from a consistency and results standpoint. Unless he is playing Samford. Talent, absolutely, but performance is lagging right now.
I believe Clay Millen is the only other scholarship quarterback. 3 year veteran, .8826 composite as a transfer player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back