Tears Gator Tears

I despise them, and despite the beat down we have them, they’re not as bad as their record indicates. They’ll beat FSU and steal 2 games to get bowl eligible. I’m for whatever keeps Billy there another year.

Advertisement
I am for watching it burn at every possible opportunity.

That means I root for a loss every single game and total pandemonium and message board meltdowns.

That’s kind of the idea of this thread.
Anybody hoping to see him win just enough to save his job is blind. Its not happening.

He's Manny after UNC. There's no saving his job. Beating Georgia, FSU and LSU, all rivals, would not save him.

I hope they're embarrassed in every game they have left. I want that job to look like a career ending move. I want that stadium to look like a ghost town. And I want recruits to witness it all.

Anybody hoping to see him win just enough to save his job is blind. Its not happening.

He's Manny after UNC. There's no saving his job. Beating Georgia, FSU and LSU, all rivals, would not save him.

I hope they're embarrassed in every game they have left. I want that job to look like a career ending move. I want that stadium to look like a ghost town. And I want recruits to witness it all.

Agreed.

Sling blade is a dead man walking.

The only question is can they afford to get rid of him this year or are they willing to put up with another year to save several million dollars.

Whatever hurts them the most - that’s what I’m for.

Seeing him have to stick around as a lame duck corch through next year would be such sweet schadenfrude.

But either way, let it burn. 🔥

Advertisement
I despise them, and despite the beat down we have them, they’re not as bad as their record indicates. They’ll beat FSU and steal 2 games to get bowl eligible. I’m for whatever keeps Billy there another year.
I firmly believe the the boosters will not let Stricklin make another football hire. When he gets fired Napier will be next.

Playoff team????
Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

FAAACTS

Advertisement
Back