Advertisement
Incredulous Come On GIF by Almost Christmas Movie

@Confidence1000 I didnt know u have 2 CIS accounts
Nah it’s only one me Gangsta 😂. IDK who dat Joker is😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
They actually believe this ****...

View attachment 307273
Let me tell you what’s gonna happen. They’re going to beat Kentucky next week with Lagway. They’re going to jump on the Lagway GOAT train. They’ll be competitive with UGA, beat LSU/Ole Miss, and beat FSU to get bowl eligible. They’ll win their little caesars bowl or whatever game they’re in. There’ll be lots of chatter but Billy will get one more year with Lagway. No guarantee he won’t bolt if Billy is ****canned.

I've heard mixed things on Lane to UF. Some of their people have told me its done, while others claim there's not a chance in **** they'll hire him.

I think Lane already has a back-channeled agreement with UF. So he doesn't give two ***** who he ****es off at Ole Miss, or if he burns that bridge.

One of their boosters (who wants no part of him) text me during Ole Miss game against LSU. He went off about Ole Miss faking injuries ONE DAY after the school issued a statement about it. Lane was told to cut it out, but did it the very next day.

He said that's the kinda thing that makes everyone so hesitant to hire him. He'll tell you something to your face, then go do the exact opposite like the conversation never happened. In this case, it made the school look bad. But Lane doesn't care.

Advertisement
I've heard mixed things on Lane to UF. Some of their people have told me its done, while others claim there's not a chance in **** they'll hire him.

I think Lane already has a back-channeled agreement with UF. So he doesn't give two ***** who he ****es off at Ole Miss, or if he burns that bridge.

One of their boosters (who wants no part of him) text me during Ole Miss game against LSU. He went off about Ole Miss faking injuries ONE DAY after the school issued a statement about it. Lane was told to cut it out, but did it the very next day.

He said that's the kinda thing that makes everyone so hesitant to hire him. He'll tell you something to your face, then go do the exact opposite like the conversation never happened. In this case, it made the school look bad. But Lane doesn't care.
they should have kept Mullen, he does the same thing as Kiffin. Doesnt recruit great, doesnt have a great defense, but he maximizes his offensive. I think UF is a school where you have to build through HS recruiting, Lane hates recruiting.

Advertisement
they should have kept Mullen, he does the same thing as Kiffin. Doesnt recruit great, doesnt have a great defense, but he maximizes his offensive. I think UF is a school where you have to build through HS recruiting, Lane hates recruiting.
They seem to think Lane is going to be the best recruiter in the nation, but he's somehow worse than Mullen.

Ole Miss has signed more transfers than high school players, 3 years in a row. No other school has done that.

This year he's got 17 players committed. None are top 200 players.

He did well with kids from Mississippi last season, when he signed 6 of the top 11 in state players.

He only signed 2 of the top 40 in 2023 and 3 of the top 50 in 2022.

That wouldn't be an issue if he was signing good players from out of state. But he's not.

He's only signed 4 top 250 players from out of state. All 4 of them have already transferred out.

They seem to think Lane is going to be the best recruiter in the nation, but he's somehow worse than Mullen.

Ole Miss has signed more transfers than high school players, 3 years in a row. No other school has done that.

This year he's got 17 players committed. None are top 200 players.

He did well with kids from Mississippi last season, when he signed 6 of the top 11 in state players.

He only signed 2 of the top 40 in 2023 and 3 of the top 50 in 2022.

That wouldn't be an issue if he was signing good players from out of state. But he's not.

He's only signed 4 top 250 players from out of state. All 4 of them have already transferred out.
he hates recruiting. I do not get what people dont understand about it.
Listen to saban talk about Kirby or Mario, he never talks about late as a recruiter that way.

Let me tell you what’s gonna happen. They’re going to beat Kentucky next week with Lagway. They’re going to jump on the Lagway GOAT train. They’ll be competitive with UGA, beat LSU/Ole Miss, and beat FSU to get bowl eligible. They’ll win their little caesars bowl or whatever game they’re in. There’ll be lots of chatter but Billy will get one more year with Lagway. No guarantee he won’t bolt if Billy is ****canned.

wut

Except in this particular thread (and probably in real life) the only thing the lizards beat is their meat while ogling their couzin's wedding album.

Advertisement
Back