Tears Gator Tears

I think if there is dedicated Tears forum for all our opponents it could do pretty well leading up to gamedays. Day to day probably not well.

That's why I've been asking if it's possible for a thread to be in both Forums. Cause you can have it in a tears forum so it is very easy for people to find and post to, but it can then appear at the top of the recruiting forum to get the traction. So the Tears/Opponents forum is used for organization and to make it so people aren't posting random threads about other teams that only go 1 page or something. You can have a running thread for FSU/UF/UGA/Texas/OSU/etc fails....
Hypothetically, I’d be good with this, @DMoney. I know it can partially be done in that we can do a redirect of this thread to a new Tears Forum and leave a forever link of it on the recruiting board where it will remain in the recruiting thread as a link.

The only issue is I don’t know if it will bump on the recruiting board when bumped by someone. That’s an @Andrew question. If it doesn’t bump on the recruiting board then it’s not good.

Advertisement
suggest an "@theoriginalKaren tears" page oops I meant "@theorginalcane tears thread"

he can put all his pontification in one place to put us asleep​

Hey man. I enjoy the humor too. That said, I’m deleting this as we have a tradition of no attacks on each other in gator tears so go get him in the conference cluster **** thread, please. It seems like carryover from there anyhow.

K thx

Its like a habit I go to RB and EITS, when the transfer portal was there it sat there for me forever till I finally went in there. But thats just me, dont worry Dmoney we will make sure that **** doesnt get to the 2nd page lol

Advertisement
I will say this.

Those of us nerds who think about such things, and realize the pros and cons of pinning and whatnot...are probably going to be in favor of it. That, plus the people who like order and organization and finding things easily.

Those folks who are creatures of habit and just like to go to the same place for 7 years in a row will probably say "keep it as it is".

My personal thoughts are that while Gator and Seminole Tears carry 95% of the weight, it could be nice and fun to allow us to create other "Tears" threads for other rivals and opponents that will not get lost on Page 7 of the Recruiting forum.

Give it a try. If we ***** it up, you can always re-merge it with the Recruiting forum.
I'm of the 'creature of habit' group but this is a sound approach.

Advertisement
I'm looking more into a separate Tears forum, as suggested by several on here.

What are everyone's thoughts on a dedicated Tears forum?
I think it would get lost in a separate forum. Anyone that’s been around a while knows where it’s currently at and being in the recruiting forum gives it more exposure. It’s also easy to spot when a new post has posted as the thread title turns dark green. I don’t think I’ve ever seen more than a couple of days go by that Gator Tears hasn’t had a post.

Advertisement
IMG_6995.jpeg
IMG_6996.jpeg

Also, Lindy’s has these gator units ranked accordingly in the SEC:

QB 8
RB 4
WR 10 - but but but b4 Badger signed.
LB 11
DB 11
Special Teams 13

IMG_6998.jpeg
IMG_6999.jpeg