Tears Gator Tears

The delusion here meets psychosis criteria.

LIZARDS: "Imagine for a moment a world in which UCF wins the Big 12 this year, and--stick with me--even while they are good enough to do that, even after losing to them last time and going 5-7 last year and having even more personnel issues than last year--but stick with me--we beat them--OUR PLAYOFF DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE!!! 5* RECRUITS WILL BE FALLING AT BILLY'S KNEES!!!! MERTZ #1 OVERALL DRAFT PICK!!!! Yeah, I think we are going to surprise a lot of people."

I'll take the over on how many times they are surprised when they **** themselves.
Imagine having 4 losses but expecting playoff entry for beating Miami or FSU and UCF en route to and 8-4 season???

Advertisement
Gator tears thread is on a historical run! doesn’t it date back to Muschamp?! So 4 head coaches! Hahah

This thread should always maintain as its own and not be lumped with other team tears.

Also should not be pinned

Advertisement
Gator tears thread is on a historical run! doesn’t it date back to Muschamp?! So 4 head coaches! Hahah

This thread should always maintain as its own and not be lumped with other team tears.

Also should not be pinned
McElwain

IMG_7028.jpeg
IMG_7029.jpeg
IMG_7030.jpeg
IMG_7031.jpeg
IMG_7032.jpeg
IMG_7033.jpeg
IMG_7034.jpeg
IMG_7035.jpeg
IMG_7036.jpeg
IMG_7037.jpeg
IMG_7038.jpeg
IMG_7039.jpeg
IMG_7040.jpeg
IMG_7041.jpeg
IMG_7042.jpeg
IMG_7043.jpeg
IMG_7044.jpeg
IMG_7045.jpeg
IMG_7046.jpeg
IMG_7047.jpeg
IMG_7048.jpeg
IMG_7051.jpeg
IMG_7049.jpeg

Advertisement
To go from 3 straight losing seasons, wanting to fire Billy, to making the playoffs with a few middle el transfers is quite the 180°

Advertisement
it reminds me of us before the 2022 season. “If the line can do its job, we’ll be set”. What part of the offensive line is garbage do you not understand? You’re not going to all of the sudden call magic plays and turn a bunch of bums into super stars. Just like Gattis, if Billy’s line can’t overpower opponents, he has nothing else to offer on offense
Wasn't that the year we had "one of the most experienced lines" in CFB?

Advertisement
Don’t worry they will add college football 25’s star rating to it and give themselves an imaginary bump. This means nothing to them
"I simulated an offseason Strength and Conditioning program for our team, and each player jumped by between 2 and 3 points. Adding that into our last 3 class rankings gives us multiple top 5 classes if you ignore transfers out"
- Gator Fans, July 20th

Last edited:
Wasn't that the year we had "one of the most experienced lines" in CFB?
Don’t forget Mario and Mirabal were going to make them into good players. Oh yeah and Josh Gattis wasn’t just going to run the same running play that Rhett Lashlee called. With all that, the running game actually got worse.

Advertisement
Back