Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Poor, poor Miami Gator Mike…
1720127728788.png

1720129522008.png
1720129465415.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember those delusional days. I been rid of them years now, last season i stayed at 7-5 all summer and then 8-4 after fall camp. We were one Mario kneel down away from being precise. You need an elite QB, or elite run game plus elite defense to get to 10 wins in power 4 or 5 football. Lizards have none of these. Mertz is a good QB that can function with pieces around him. Their defense was horrible and the OL is average at best and they didnt make any significant improvement in any department.

Advertisement
It would be in our best interest for them to keep Billy Napier as long as possible but it’s just not gonna happen. They’re staring 3-9 or 4-8 dead in the eye and it would take a miracle for them to even finish 6-6. I would be incredibly shocked if Napier made I through this year. He could get canned as early as week 5 if UCf beats them.

It would be in our best interest for them to keep Billy Napier as long as possible but it’s just not gonna happen. They’re staring 3-9 or 4-8 dead in the eye and it would take a miracle for them to even finish 6-6. I would be incredibly shocked if Napier made I through this year. He could get canned as early as week 5 if UCf beats them.
Pressure ramps up by 7:00 PM on 8/31.

Advertisement
What is the thinking behind “oh he’ll flip by the end of the year”? I mean besides desperately hoping for that to happen. Mario hasn’t had a bunch of players flip on him, especially to the gator. Unless you count the Rashada incident. Even then I don’t think he was ever actually committed here. When guys commit here they almost always stick. I’m really struggling to think of a kid who

What is the thinking behind “oh he’ll flip by the end of the year”? I mean besides desperately hoping for that to happen. Mario hasn’t had a bunch of players flip on him, especially to the gator. Unless you count the Rashada incident. Even then I don’t think he was ever actually committed here. When guys commit here they almost always stick. I’m really struggling to think of a kid who

It’s the only hope they have.

Rashada was committed here and flipped to the gator. We know why and what happened from there.

Advertisement
Back