Tears Gator Tears

What is the thinking behind “oh he’ll flip by the end of the year”? I mean besides desperately hoping for that to happen. Mario hasn’t had a bunch of players flip on him, especially to the gator. Unless you count the Rashada incident. Even then I don’t think he was ever actually committed here. When guys commit here they almost always stick. I’m really struggling to think of a kid who
Other than them scamming Rashada, they havent won a single key battle. These man lost Kinsler from Ocala after we finished 5-7. Wtf are they smoking? If players are flipping from Miamk, they aint going to UF 🤣🤣🤣🤣. They were celebrating Hayes shutting it down in the summer after they paid him, only for signing day to be left crying. Not a serious program.

Advertisement
What is the thinking behind “oh he’ll flip by the end of the year”? I mean besides desperately hoping for that to happen. Mario hasn’t had a bunch of players flip on him, especially to the gator. Unless you count the Rashada incident. Even then I don’t think he was ever actually committed here. When guys commit here they almost always stick. I’m really struggling to think of a kid who

Didn't you know -- Gators never lose... if they get a kid, that's of course a win but if they LOSE a kid then that's just another opportunity for the feared Gator Flipz Machine so that's actually a win too...

Judging by their recruiting results, they are stacking "opportunities" for the Flipz machine - since they are abysmal in column A...

Last edited:
You've got to love "excellent portal additions".

HOW?

OK, at WR, they got Badger, who is talented, but they really just had one quality WR on the roster previously. So now they have two.

And in the secondary? CORMANI? Give me a ******* break, they will be lucky if he makes any contributions this year. It's just ridiculous to think that a guy who was so lost last year under a coach who was an NFL HOF player at his position...will suddenly become some amazing player under The Gator's bargain-basement secondary corch.

Last edited:
They think 6 wins will save Billy's job and keep Lagway there, I am being dead serious

We should hope and pray for exactly that. Why would we as canes wanna see Napier fired? Extend that mother ******. If lagway is the cost for that then **** keep him and let's get it done.

This is where I'm at. I want Gator misery, but the best outcome is that we pound that *** week 1, but then they do just enough to keep Billy around. The last thing I want is for them to find another Ball Coach or Urban Cryer.

.500 seasons ad infinitem is worse for their program than them going 2-10 and getting a real program leader.

Advertisement
This is where I'm at. I want Gator misery, but the best outcome is that we pound that *** week 1, but then they do just enough to keep Billy around. The last thing I want is for them to find another Ball Coach or Urban Cryer.

.500 seasons ad infinitem is worse for their program than them going 2-10 and getting a real program leader.
However, do you think the same clowns that found Billy can find find a legit coach next time around, or do they have a “Shalala” problem?

However, do you think the same clowns that found Billy can find find a legit coach next time around, or do they have a “Shalala” problem?
I don't know enough about their board, or who/how the involvement in the search would shake out. I do know they have a new President, so that alone makes it hard to predict based on past errors.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20240705-112340_Brave.png

They probably still won’t hire a beast, they are stuck in the mud like we were. They thought they got a recruiter in Billy but it was cap.

These ***ers over there so delusional talking about they win 6 games they will have a top 5 class lol
You know it’s bad when that’s the ceiling and with that you get a top 5 class. They stuck in the Manny era and don’t realize what they are saying. They are a battered wife right now saying he will change with 4 black eyes.

Advertisement
You know it’s bad when that’s the ceiling and with that you get a top 5 class. They stuck in the Manny era and don’t realize what they are saying. They are a battered wife right now saying he will change with 4 black eyes.
Really is they are so beat down they are just saying any random statements to give themselves hope lol

Advertisement
Can they afford to hire a legit coach if they do fire Billy? They’re still paying Mullin. They still would owe Billy a boatload of money. They’d essentially have to pay three head coaching salaries. They willing to break out another 8-10 million a year for a legit coach? They would have to hire a young guy with no recruiting ties and hope he can X and O them to a couple of decent seasons. They already went all in on an “ace recruiter” and got Billy. I don’t think they can afford to do that again.

Can they afford to hire a legit coach if they do fire Billy? They’re still paying Mullin. They still would owe Billy a boatload of money. They’d essentially have to pay three head coaching salaries. They willing to break out another 8-10 million a year for a legit coach? They would have to hire a young guy with no recruiting ties and hope he can X and O them to a couple of decent seasons. They already went all in on an “ace recruiter” and got Billy. I don’t think they can afford to do that again.
No they can not afford it , they are going to keep sling blade until at least 26 before they fire him .

Advertisement
Back