Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
bruh whats up with them thinking they got a top 5 class last year? I have never seen homers even here go to this extent for a corch

They put 100% stock into the worst rankings out there, portal rankings.

I said this before, Cormani was a higher rated portal pick up than Damien Martinez. Portal rankings mean nothing to me. Give me production and scheme fits from the portal not kids living off of their HS rank.

All that got them to 7 or something. Still not top 5.

Advertisement
whoever put this together has created a masterpiece that might outlive the creator. including the babbling blond was genius.
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by Laff

But I ain't going anywhere for a while.

Advertisement
Hardest schedule in history? Then Billy definitely deserves another year after they go 3-9. I mean after signing a “top five class” (lol) and winning three games against the hardest schedule ever, he should probably get a hefty extension.
I hope Billy straddles the fence year in, year out, where the cant pull the trigger on him.

Advertisement
They put 100% stock into the worst rankings out there, portal rankings.

I said this before, Cormani was a higher rated portal pick up than Cam Ward and Damien Martinez. Portal rankings mean nothing to me. Give me production and scheme fits from the portal not kids living off of their HS rank.

All that got them to 7 or something. Still not top 5.
FIFY!

Honestly so goofy and insecure of him to go on this rant. Like obviously we don’t coach football so this all sounds like Chinese and you’re a god. Congrats bro. Damien Martinez will go for 150 and 2 tds in the first half!
FIFY!

Advertisement
Sooooo the kid doesn't love God because he didn't commit to Florida and likely took a bag?? That's a new one
Right! Them muhfuccas stupid. I can love God….. I mean really love God.”… but let me show up to pay my rent with no wallet, and with the book of Psalms, and see how far that gets me. My **** will be on the curb, before sunrise the next morning.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back