Tears Gator Tears

I want what will get the most clicks. I don’t think pinned threads will do it. Another forum might do it, but that’s untested. I get that the player threads are pushing the Tears down faster than before, but Tears also got those millions of hits as a free thread.

What do the regular users want?
Is there a way to create a separate forum for tears but also have the threads appear in the recruiting forum- ie double exposure?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want what will get the most clicks. I don’t think pinned threads will do it. Another forum might do it, but that’s untested. I get that the player threads are pushing the Tears down faster than before, but Tears also got those millions of hits as a free thread.

You did the right thing.
It didnt get to 9 milli being pinned anyway.
plus there is tradition and allure of rocketing this thread with every inevitable gaytor failure

Advertisement

I just want the Tribal Chief to return.

Thats what I brought up a month or two ago. I felt when it was pinned it was weak IMO.
Pause

Advertisement

I don't care. I leave this page open in a tab group on my phone so I can read about the gators in the bathroom while taking a **** on them. And I graduated from Florida. **** the gators should be pinned everywhere. Ron Zook agrees.

This thread is getting way too low. It looks like Florida will be able to extend their streak of no OOC out of state victories as an away team since Moses was carving the Commandments!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back