Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
1719325354012.png

1719325388279.png

Advertisement
These guys are nuckin' futs...

View attachment 292773
I blame this bull**** on their 247 reporter who was on the Gabby and Lake show. He’s the one that had the audacity to not only suggest that they could go 8-4 but that 8-4 could get them in the playoff discussion. Just straight up crack induced hallucinations.

I blame this bull**** on their 247 reporter who was on the Gabby and Lake show. He’s the one that had the audacity to not only suggest that they could go 8-4 but that 8-4 could get them in the playoff discussion. Just straight up crack induced hallucinations.

Even AFTER the bowl games are played, you simply don't have that many 4-loss teams even RANKED in the final Top 12.

1719331776788.png

1719331823727.png

1719331867450.png

1719331913337.png

1719331953248.png

2022 - #10 Utah's 4th loss was the bowl game, but they won 10 games
2007 - #12 Tennessee's 4th loss was the SEC-CG, but they won 10 games
1999 - #12 Florida 2nd, 3rd, and 4th losses were the final 3 games of the year, to F$U, the SEC-CG, and the bowl game

Those are the THREE TIMES in the past 25 years that a 4-loss team has ENDED UP in the final Top 12, and these mother****ers think they will make the playoffs at 8-4...

Hilarious...

Advertisement
Even AFTER the bowl games are played, you simply don't have that many 4-loss teams even RANKED in the final Top 12.

View attachment 292778

View attachment 292779

View attachment 292780

View attachment 292781

View attachment 292782

2022 - #10 Utah's 4th loss was the bowl game, but they won 10 games
2007 - #12 Tennessee's 4th loss was the SEC-CG, but they won 10 games
1999 - #12 Florida 2nd, 3rd, and 4th losses were the final 3 games of the year, to F$U, the SEC-CG, and the bowl game

Those are the THREE TIMES in the past 25 years that a 4-loss team has ENDED UP in the final Top 12, and these mother****ers think they will make the playoffs at 8-4...

Hilarious...
It would take so many ridiculous circumstances. I’m just trying to crunch how they might pull it off in my head and it would take multiple miracles and multiple members of the playoff committee to start smoking the same crack their 247 guy does.

Advertisement
I don’t think there is a need for a separate tears section on the forum. You guys take these threads way too seriously sometimes. Gator and Nole tears aren’t going anywhere. They may make it to the 2nd page if unpinned and that’s ok. The threads will get bumped or people will search for them. It’s not that big of a deal. I’m less likely to click on a specific forum of tears threads. Let it go. Let it run its ******* course. Stop micromanaging the **** out of everything. Jesus, it’s just a thread. Let it live or die on its own.

Advertisement
I don’t think there is a need for a separate tears section on the forum. You guys take these threads way too seriously sometimes. Gator and Nole tears aren’t going anywhere. They may make it to the 2nd page if unpinned and that’s ok. The threads will get bumped or people will search for them. It’s not that big of a deal. I’m less likely to click on a specific forum of tears threads. Let it go. Let it run its ******* course. Stop micromanaging the **** out of everything. Jesus, it’s just a thread. Let it live or die on its own.

You completely miss the point.

When Gator Tears/Seminole Tears started, there were not nearly as many "Recruiting" threads. @lindend has done a great job of creating a lot of Recruiting content, and things are now different from how they were when Tears started.

Also, people have created OTHER Tears threads on other boards. So it would be good to consolidate them.

Finally, you also ignore what was created when "Portal" recruiting content was separated from the other Recruiting content. It's simply more organized and consistent, and when you want to read about Portal activity, you know where to go.

Relax and let it happen.

You completely miss the point.

When Gator Tears/Seminole Tears started, there were not nearly as many "Recruiting" threads. @lindend has done a great job of creating a lot of Recruiting content, and things are now different from how they were when Tears started.

Also, people have created OTHER Tears threads on other boards. So it would be good to consolidate them.

Finally, you also ignore what was created when "Portal" recruiting content was separated from the other Recruiting content. It's simply more organized and consistent, and when you want to read about Portal activity, you know where to go.

Relax and let it happen.
I think you miss the point, but it’s also not that important to me. Create your tears sub thread. Watch it fail. Come back to square one.

I think you miss the point, but it’s also not that important to me. Create your tears sub thread. Watch it fail. Come back to square one.

Fail? Fail?

How did it work out when the board owners got rid of the Portal thread?

Things will be fine. It's not some big crazy idea to put similar topics in the same place.

Having a Tears Board will be the best approach. It's all good.

If something noteworthy happens at UF that people here are gonna have fun with, it'll get posted and bumped. We have dedicated gator haters who won't fail us. Otherwise, I really don't care about the thread if nothing's really happening. It's a little like a bat signal. When I see it bumped, hopefully there's a good reason for it.

Advertisement
Back