Tears Gator Tears

If it’s that hard to find a thread pinned at the top of a page have DMoney unpin it….then guys can ***** because they can’t find it because there’s so many posts on the recruiting board from Lindend each day it would end up on the 2nd or 3rd page…

It’s always something why people can’t be happy but I shouldn’t be surprised they’re be people *****ing about trying to make this easier to find but I mean looking at the top of the page has to be such a struggle for people.

I asked DMoney to do it and I will DM him now to unpin it….
Just sent a DM to D$ and copied you.

Advertisement
If it’s that hard to find a thread pinned at the top of a page have DMoney unpin it….then guys can ***** because they can’t find it because there’s so many posts on the recruiting board from Lindend each day it would end up on the 2nd or 3rd page…

It’s always something why people can’t be happy but I shouldn’t be surprised they’re be people *****ing about trying to make this easier to find but I mean looking at the top of the page has to be such a struggle for people.

I asked DMoney to do it and I will DM him now to unpin it….
No need to dm @DMoney . I @ him and I want to watch it pinned into the season before we decide anything.

Advertisement
Well that one recruiting graphic they used a couple years ago insinuated they were basically in Miami on the beach. Gator fans can’t understand the draw, but their own program is wishing and pretending they were in our location.

Yes.

One minute, they are telling everyone "Miami doesn't show their recruits the campus, they take them to South Beach for everything", and then the next minute they are telling everyone that South Beach is HOURS AWAY from the campus...

The Gator...

1718999552050.png

I added you to the conversation so you should be able to see it.

Pretty much just asked him to unpin it cause guys were saying that it was hurting the thread being pinned.

If you want it to stay for now let him know

I added you to the conversation so you should be able to see it.

Pretty much just asked him to unpin it cause guys were saying that it was hurting the thread being pinned.

If you want it to stay for now let him know
I did. You are right in that the recruiting threads are so numerous now that it creates an issue for tears threads getting knocked down by simple updates. Maybe a Tears board is the answer???

I did. You are right in that the recruiting threads are so numerous now that it creates an issue for tears threads getting knocked down by simple updates. Maybe a Tears board is the answer???
That would probably be an answer cause we now have the Noles Thread going strong and other tears threads pop up from time to time especially OSU tears….

So that may be a resolution.Due to grandkids and other things I don’t read the site everyday like I used to where I could always make sure it was at the top of page 1.

With out daily attention with the number of recruiting threads it Will definitely fall if not watched daily.

Hopefully as you say it will pick up during the season and looking up won’t be as much of a chore to find it if it does….lol

Advertisement
It’s hard to argue with this @Cajuncane. Thread activity is down. It’s also the off-season so there’s that too but it seems like pinning the thread hurt not helped so far. It may need to go back to the way it was. @DMoney fyi
We’re in the dead of the off season. Very little recruiting news and fall practice is yet to start. Keep the thread pinned. The only activity we’d be getting is someone posting “gators suck” with no actual tears or funny info just to keep it from falling to page three behind 38 posts about 2027 recruits.

We’re in the dead of the off season. Very little recruiting news and fall practice is yet to start. Keep the thread pinned. The only activity we’d be getting is someone posting “gators suck” with no actual tears or funny info just to keep it from falling to page three behind 38 posts about 2027 recruits.
This is true. I’ve asked D$ to look at having a Tears Forum as a possible solution. I don’t know if that’s a good idea but all points on this which have been made are valid to me.

This is true. I’ve asked D$ to look at having a Tears Forum as a possible solution. I don’t know if that’s a good idea but all points on this which have been made are valid to me.
Every once in a while I see the Nole tears thread has been bumped to the top and I open it up only to find no acatual tears. Just regurgitated Facebook memes.

Advertisement
@flagator86
I've not seen you on the board. Summer is the time for optimism, a time to dream big about your team. A time to believe in them and the HC. It's recruiting season and gaytor fans tell me Billy is a great recruiter. Bama didn't poach Billy like all those gaytor fans worried about. So where you at? This is a Life and Wellness check.

View attachment 292472

I’ve got to know if there are Canes stereotype images like this. Everyone I’ve seen regardless of FSU or UF has been pretty on point. They’re all pretty **** funny.

So if we’re a real player for the WR Moore then there’s going to be some tears and accusations of buying players if that happens. The gator fans seem to think it’s FSU they had to beat out if I’m reading their board correctly. They’re already penciling him in as he announces on June 28th and he’s on a return visit to UiF right now with his mom. We’ll see soon enough.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back