Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I also posted this on the Baseball board...

1718892738298.png

Advertisement
These Gators are so full of ****.

It's not like KEON COLEMAN didn't do well at F$U and get drafted high or anything...

1718982661150.png

These Gators are so full of ****.

It's not like KEON COLEMAN didn't do well at F$U and get drafted high or anything...

View attachment 292436
They dumb asf, Pearsall was good already and a better talent than Wilson its why he got drafted where he got drafted. It wasnt because of some magical uniform that transformed him into a good wr. Bunch of goofies over there, if Wilson goes to UF he is still that same **** guy lol.

Advertisement
Look at this bull****. These idiots actually believe this nonsense...

First, it wasn't "negative recruiting" that cost the Gators their recruiting class. IT WAS THE LOSSES, STUPID. And, no, it wsan't "a couple tough losses" either. It was RANKED Florida losing to UNRANKED Kentucky BY NINETEEN. And they lost SEVEN TIMES.

What were the "couple tough losses"? WAAAAH WAAAAAH, the Gators lost in OT to Arkansas (2-6 at the time). IN THE SWAMP.

Or maybe the Gators are whining about losing "by only 2 points" to a top 10 Missouri team (in Columbia).

Yeah, buddy, if not for THOSE TWO GAMES (every other loss, the Gators were throttled), then Florida would have had a great recruiting class...

Oh, and then there's the NIL excuse. Never mind that everyone has had the same time, and Florida brags about being some rich flagship school with rich alums. Yeah, they needed to "figure out the landscape". Plus, it's not like they offered a recruit $14 million, and then reneged on that promise less than a month later. That wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with Florida's reputation for being a NON-payer of NIL deals, now, would it?

Hilarious.

1718983554147.png

Look at this bull****. These idiots actually believe this nonsense...

First, it wasn't "negative recruiting" that cost the Gators their recruiting class. IT WAS THE LOSSES, STUPID. And, no, it wsan't "a couple tough losses" either. It was RANKED Florida losing to UNRANKED Kentucky BY NINETEEN. And they lost SEVEN TIMES.

What were the "couple tough losses"? WAAAAH WAAAAAH, the Gators lost in OT to Arkansas (2-6 at the time). IN THE SWAMP.

Or maybe the Gators are whining about losing "by only 2 points" to a top 10 Missouri team (in Columbia).

Yeah, buddy, if not for THOSE TWO GAMES (every other loss, the Gators were throttled), then Florida would have had a great recruiting class...

Oh, and then there's the NIL excuse. Never mind that everyone has had the same time, and Florida brags about being some rich flagship school with rich alums. Yeah, they needed to "figure out the landscape". Plus, it's not like they offered a recruit $14 million, and then reneged on that promise less than a month later. That wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with Florida's reputation for being a NON-payer of NIL deals, now, would it?

Hilarious.

View attachment 292438
LOL they just figured out how to hand out bags late. Yea that makes perfect sense. Who believes that stupid **** ?

They dumb asf, Pearsall was good already and a better talent than Wilson its why he got drafted where he got drafted. It wasnt because of some magical uniform that transformed him into a good wr. Bunch of goofies over there, if Wilson goes to UF he is still that same **** guy lol.
Not true at all. Pearsall was a jag who ascended due solely to Napier's tutelage. If they can just give him the 8-10 years he needs, they'll be dominant for a decade.

1718990404382.png

This guy is desperate. He keeps trying to convince everyone on the Gator board that it's "40 minutes" to drive the 12.9 miles to South Beach.

Which, of course, assumes that the players live on campus (which they won't for all 4 years)...

By the way, how far is "the beach" from Hogtown again?

Mid-day weekday traffic (not weekends, not night-time):
1718990354154.png

Advertisement
Not true at all. Pearsall was a jag who ascended due solely to Napier's tutelage. If they can just give him the 8-10 years he needs, they'll be dominant for a decade.
Go look at his stats at his previous school and tell me he was jagging it up. Pause

Unless you were being sarcastic and I didn’t get it lol

I forgot this gator tears lol

View attachment 292459

This guy is desperate. He keeps trying to convince everyone on the Gator board that it's "40 minutes" to drive the 12.9 miles to South Beach.

Which, of course, assumes that the players live on campus (which they won't for all 4 years)...

View attachment 292458
1 minute out of UF is suicide that’s all that matters

And inside is suicide

Pause

View attachment 292459

View attachment 292458
Well that one recruiting graphic they used a couple years ago insinuated they were basically in Miami on the beach. Gator fans can’t understand the draw, but their own program is wishing and pretending they were in our location.

Advertisement
Go look at his stats at his previous school and tell me he was jagging it up. Pause

Unless you were being sarcastic and I didn’t get it lol

I forgot this gator tears lol
I remain steadfast in my commitment to see that Napier gets as much time as he needs to turn it around.

It’s hard to argue with this @Cajuncane
If it’s that hard to find a thread pinned at the top of a page have DMoney unpin it….then guys can ***** because they can’t find it because there’s so many posts on the recruiting board from Lindend each day it would end up on the 2nd or 3rd page…

It’s always something why people can’t be happy but I shouldn’t be surprised they’re be people *****ing about trying to make this easier to find but I mean looking at the top of the page has to be such a struggle for people.

I asked DMoney to do it and I will DM him now to unpin it….

@flagator86
I've not seen you on the board. Summer is the time for optimism, a time to dream big about your team. A time to believe in them and the HC. It's recruiting season and gaytor fans tell me Billy is a great recruiter. Bama didn't poach Billy like all those gaytor fans worried about. So where you at? This is a Life and Wellness check.

Fat Gaytor.JPG

Advertisement
Back