Tears Gator Tears

My two favorite parts.

1) Questioning if Harbaugh can win the big game because he lost the Super Bowl with a 49ers team that was in the dumps before he got there and after he left. Him losing the super Bowl makes them a better team.

2) Saying how they were close and competitive with Alabama and almost won because they scored on the first drive. I guess they were hoping for a rain out after that drive or something?

Advertisement
LMAO. Comparing Michigan losing by a blown call versus Ohio State to getting curb stomped (repeatedly) by FSU. These slurpers are blind as ****. They haven't realized that their offense can't score a single touchdown against any team with a pulse? The last two UF/FSU games have been the most laughable "rivalry" games I've ever seen.

lmao @ the delusional turds

Wow, look at this one. Sometimes a sporadic comment gets through on VIP threads and is visible. The new writer there, Blake Alderman, has a prediction thread in VIP and there's another VIP thread about a QB they are pushing for (Fields).

In this thread a poster appears to reveal that Flake predicted a class that would rank the Gayturds with a #3 finish (even without Fields). See for yourselves if you agree but **** it looks like they're being set up for a hard fall. This is going to be beautiful.

View attachment 44408

It would be great to get one person with premium membership to post these fantastic CB projections. I'm pretty sure I know what he is doing: based on flipping two "UM commits" last year, they are going to take our entire DB class (oh, maybe they'll leave us Blades as a consolation). This is because they have the SoFla recruiting machine of Shannon and Seider.

Riiight. It's never gonna happen, but I'd be willing to bet that's how that writer is predicting the "UF class", by stealing half of the UM class.

You don't need a premium membership to see Blake's CB predictions. It's Blake Alderman. Just go to 247 and you can see all of them.

Screenshot_20170418-203359.jpg

Screenshot_20170418-203406.jpg

UF struggling to recruit is just baffling to me. I mean how ****** is their staff?

Even the good recruits their going to get are kids who would rather be somewhere else: Burney isn't a take for OSU, Copeland isn't a take for Clemson, and Gouriage probably isn't a take for Clemson either.

Advertisement
Let's be real, it's fun laughing at the gaytors now, but they'll end up with another top 12ish class. There's just so much talent in state they'll fall ***-backwards into some good players. Despite horse teeth's best efforts to **** it up.

Let's be real, it's fun laughing at the gaytors now, but they'll end up with another top 12ish class. There's just so much talent in state they'll fall ***-backwards into some good players. Despite horse teeth's best efforts to **** it up.

I agree, but a Top-12ish class is going to look pretty ****** compared to ours this year though

They'll get tyreke johnson and jacob copeland. Plus one or both of gouraige/ barnes. Maybe Burney. That's elite talent. That might be all the elite talent they pull, but its some. 3-5 players. Probably 11-15th rated class.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
They'll get tyreke johnson and jacob copeland. Plus one or both of gouraige/ barnes. Maybe Burney. That's elite talent. That might be all the elite talent they pull, but its some. 3-5 players. Probably 11-15th rated class.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Nobody except the Gators (and I guess Auburn) want Copeland. Same deal as James Robinson. Talented, but a complete headcase

View attachment 44365

Not the gheytors but equally as funny

realistically, who on earth do they think they can flip? The only shaky commit we got is Jobe and he aint defecting to F$U.

That trailorhassee education "no way they end up with number class" oh my they are retarted LOL!

I check their board from time to time. They don't take us seriously yet. I started that F$U thread earlier last week to see who we were competing for with them. I don't count Al Blades, Jr.

Realistically, there are about 5-6 guys we are both actively hard. I think the odds favor them for Gainer and Oledale but we could luck out. What's amazing is that we're not chasing many of the same players this year.

For example, they're on a WR named Jaylen Waddle from Texas. Never heard of him. They have a couple of commits from Miami and they're chasing a lot of OOS guys. They're loading up to get a bunch of highly rated guys from Georgia for 2019 as well.

This is the mistake all teams make. They get savages from sofla then start winning and then they start recruiting nationally. National recruits don't have the mentality of sofla savages. You always need to load up you roster with sofla players and add some cream of the crop national kids.

Is that just for Florida schools? Pretty sure the Clemson's, Bama's, and OSU's are very successful with national recruits!

Look, if we get verbals from Central Florida recruits Ed Montilus and Dennis Briggs, the collective Gator head will explode.

Can't wait...

This is a gator bashing thread just, so I thought I would post this, which I posted on another thread:

If you want to throw up, read some of the posts by gator fans on this site. They're actually feeling sorry for this murdering coward, Aaron Hernandez. This confirms it. This is the worst fan base in the country.

Aaron Hernandez Dead | GatorCountry.com Swamp Gas Forums

What a bunch of scumbag fans

Advertisement
This is a gator bashing thread just, so I thought I would post this, which I posted on another thread:

If you want to throw up, read some of the posts by gator fans on this site. They're actually feeling sorry for this murdering coward, Aaron Hernandez. This confirms it. This is the worst fan base in the country.

Worst fan base in the country honor still goes to that weird cult in Happy Valley, Pedo State.

Worst fan base in the country honor still goes to that weird cult in Happy Valley, Pedo State.

I would say the ones that still support Joe Pa are the worst. Believe it or not, there are alumni from Penn State that are horrified that people still support that old fool

[video]https://www.facebook.com/FloridaGators/videos/10155042880436071/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED[/video]

Advertisement
Look, if we get verbals from Central Florida recruits Ed Montilus and Dennis Briggs, the collective Gator head will explode.

Can't wait...

OL Campbell will make them mad....they think they're gonna flip 5* QB which they won't and Milton is gonna go somewhere else even though they think they can slow play him while they chase the 5*

Advertisement
Back