Tears Gator Tears

Look, if we get verbals from Central Florida recruits Ed Montilus and Dennis Briggs, the collective Gator head will explode.

Can't wait...

OL Campbell will make them mad....they think they're gonna flip 5* QB which they won't and Milton is gonna go somewhere else even though they think they can slow play him while they chase the 5*

I love this. Also, their own writer is setting them up for a fall projecting a possible top 3 class from what it looks like.

Advertisement
This is a gator bashing thread just, so I thought I would post this, which I posted on another thread:

If you want to throw up, read some of the posts by gator fans on this site. They're actually feeling sorry for this murdering coward, Aaron Hernandez. This confirms it. This is the worst fan base in the country.

Aaron Hernandez Dead | GatorCountry.com Swamp Gas Forums

What a bunch of scumbag fans

Not so much scumbags, but a bunch of softies just like their players. How can anyone have sympathy for such trash? Not only did he kill his brother in law for no reason, and two other dudes for some ghey club beef, but he ended up spending millions on attorneys. He could have left that money for his family instead. And even behind bars, at least he would have been able to see his kid. What a fcking coward man.

Screenshot_20170419-194925.jpg

Screenshot_20170419-195007.jpg

Ohhh the tears are gonna fall hard soon it seems. Milton gonna commit and it doesn't look good for UF. Wow....wait till we land a couple commits soon!

Pretty sure UF is aiming to get Gouriage, Unije, Petit-Ferer, and Barnes on the OL. So dont think we'll get muxh Gator tears when Dunlap and Campbell commit....except for the fact that we'd have 4 OL commits and theyd have 0, when they were expecting a monster OL class. So either way i guess Gator tears will ensue

Advertisement
Can we get some Va tears in this bytch after getting jobe to shut down his receuitment? Gunna kick their asses in 2020 if we get them on the schedule...idgaf if were also at Michigan st and FSU that yr or not.

Pretty sure UF is aiming to get Gouriage, Unije, Petit-Ferer, and Barnes on the OL. So dont think we'll get muxh Gator tears when Dunlap and Campbell commit....except for the fact that we'd have 4 OL commits and theyd have 0, when they were expecting a monster OL class. So either way i guess Gator tears will ensue

They'll get there's yes....only because of the amount of talent in this state....but there striking out on most of their top targets and going to plan b c d

They'll get there's yes....only because of the amount of talent in this state....but there striking out on most of their top targets and going to plan b c d

Eh, not sure if those guys are plan b/c guys...if they even get them. Im pretty sure we want Gouriage and Barnes. Not so sure about those other two though

Eh, not sure if those guys are plan b/c guys...if they even get them. Im pretty sure we want Gouriage and Barnes. Not so sure about those other two though

We want but do we have room is the question?

Advertisement

We want but do we have room is the question?

i really dont know who wed ideally want, but cant imagune it being more than 4.

Yes! Moar Gayturd tears. Milton expected to commit in the next week and probably not to the turds. Sour Grapes:

Capture+_2017-04-19-22-17-47.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back