Tears Gator Tears

gogators619 200 posts 3 hours ago

"I like that every kid we see has exceptionally high regards and great things to say about the coaches. All this before official visits, camps, and the start of the season. We are definitely gonna be Top 5 Recruiting this year!"

Prospects likely trending towards the Florida Gators

And I thought people were homers on CIS. Man we don't even come close LMFAO

Did you notice anything about that "next 5 who could be UF commits"?

Not a single one of them is a SERIOUS battle with UM. Only Anthony Schwartz has had any interest in UM, and I don't think he has an offer that h can commit to at this point.

Advertisement
Russell and Silvera on flip watch to UF. :sanford:

frabz-CHILD-PLEASE-820050.jpg

Advertisement
This thread has "G.O.A.T. potential. It feels great to be on the other side of things now, pure gold

Advertisement
What's funny is they think and talk about flipping all our recruits....but they never talk about fsu the same way. I think they're scared of them and for some reason they don't fear us (probably because they hide and refuse to play us).

Come 2019....I hope Richt lays a Jimmy Johnson Style beating on them

Last edited:
I don't blame them for being in denial , I wouldn't want to see them become a monster either. Perfect timing top, we'll play them in 2019 with a loaded roster.

Advertisement
That jeff guy is an ELITE poster.
The rest of of the posts are just posters that have accepted they suck. So it's just us laughing at their misery. Which I have no problem kicking a Gator while he's down. BUT, the fact that that dude isn't down. He's just oblivious to the house burning down around him, is AMAZING. And makes it wayyyyyyy more entertaining.

That jeff guy is an ELITE poster.
The rest of of the posts are just posters that have accepted they suck. So it's just us laughing at their misery. Which I have no problem kicking a Gator while he's down. BUT, the fact that that dude isn't down. He's just oblivious to the house burning down around him, is AMAZING. And makes it wayyyyyyy more entertaining.

G8rjeff22 is a total putz. I've said it before, he annoys the heck out of the other turds, especially SUckGator51, the alpha Gayturd over there. He's a total slurper.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back