Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
LOL... it's a lot different on their board than ours right now. Can someone please tell them about Brevin Jordan and Jobe:

View attachment 44487

Link not working. Need them tears, RVA.

Capture+_2017-04-19-23-25-29.jpg

Advertisement

I really think these dudes have come to the realization that they no longer have a shot a competing with us for recruits. They were confident after that basket case Henderson "flipped" last year. It was CMR's first year and didn't have as much time to work on 17 kids as he has for 18.

I hope all the UM kids talk **** to that little fck in the hallways at Columbus.

how much you wanna bet UF backs out of the 19 game...

I really think these dudes have come to the realization that they no longer have a shot a competing with us for recruits. They were confident after that basket case Henderson "flipped" last year. It was CMR's first year and didn't have as much time to work on 17 kids as he has for 18.

I hope all the UM kids talk **** to that little fck in the hallways at Columbus.

They better fūckin not back out. That's their MO, they're born cowards, but I just may blow a gasket if they back out of this. Other than winning ships, this is something I'm really looking forward to.

Advertisement
gogators619 200 posts 3 hours ago

"I like that every kid we see has exceptionally high regards and great things to say about the coaches. All this before official visits, camps, and the start of the season. We are definitely gonna be Top 5 Recruiting this year!"

Prospects likely trending towards the Florida Gators

And I thought people were homers on CIS. Man we don't even come close LMFAO

They better fūckin not back out. That's their MO, they're born cowards, but I just may blow a gasket if they back out of this. Other than winning ships, this is something I'm really looking forward to.

I don't put anything past those yellow belly cowards. If they have a bad year next season and a bad recruiting class, I think they'll think it over.

No,way do they want to be embarrassed by pope, lingard, Jobe, Davis, Blades, Hightower, Perry or Sit, Brevin, Wiggins, I mean the list goes on and on.

I don't think they realize that they can't compete with us for recruits yet. If we pull Barnes and whoever else they're after, especially in their area, that should do it but they're Gayturds. They don't have logic like normal people. They think they're the best even when they suck.

I think that if they can get out of that 2019 game they will as long as they have some cover to point to. The thing is, that would damage them even more than the *** kicking with local recruits.

Advertisement

I don't think they realize that they can't compete with us for recruits yet. If we pull Barnes and whoever else they're after, especially in their area, that should do it but they're Gayturds. They don't have logic like normal people. They think they're the best even when they suck.

I think that if they can get out of that 2019 game they will as long as they have some cover to point to. The thing is, that would damage them even more than the *** kicking with local recruits.

I should amend that. When it comes to recruiting QB's I think there's no confidence in Chucklemouth:

Capture+_2017-04-20-07-31-53.jpg

You know your QB outlook isn't so great when this type of thread is being started:

Capture+_2017-04-20-07-35-37.jpg
Capture+_2017-04-20-07-38-51.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Screenshot_20170420-094052.jpg

Screenshot_20170420-094137.jpg

Now they're back to thinking they'll flip Sitkowski

Wow what a time to be a gaytor

Advertisement
Back