Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Someone needs to photoshop Gatortears on a Gatorade bottle. Put it on the first page

View attachment 44384

image.jpg

Advertisement
Ummm.. I think I'm more of a original gator tear flavor drinker. Not into lemon gator tears like you guys.

gatorade GATOR TEARS.jpg

[video=youtube;BlzR3_KycX0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlzR3_KycX0[/video]

Advertisement
I'd love to play Michigan. That'd be a fun matchup and I could cross the Big House off my list.

I snooped for some Michigan tears about Jordan and Mallory but what I found was better!

Who do you want Michigan to schedule a future home and home with

"How about Miami? They suck and we want their recruits."

Oh my they want to play us and they think we suck. I want this so bad I want to add it to 2019 so that perry can whoop the turds noles and Michigan in the season then win a natty and get a heisman trophy!!!!

This is all good. People underestimate us. The shock and awe effect will make for some nice tears down the road.

Advertisement
I snooped for some Michigan tears about Jordan and Mallory but what I found was better!

Oh my they want to play us and they think we suck. I want this so bad I want to add it to 2019 so that perry can whoop the turds noles and Michigan in the season then win a natty and get a heisman trophy!!!!

Speaking of Michigan, the turds are in an all out war amongst themselves and it is a beaut....swamp15 is going hard trying to knock some sense into his fellow turds but the homerism is too strong.

Is Michigan much more talented now?

G8rjeff or whatever his name is, is my favorite delusional **** lol.

Speaking of Michigan, the turds are in an all out war amongst themselves and it is a beaut....swamp15 is going hard trying to knock some sense into his fellow turds but the homerism is too strong.

G8rjeff22 is a putz. He annoys the other turds, especially SUckGator51, the alpha leader over there. He's a total slurper. He couldn't admit that Harbaugh is better than McEltooth. Even better, they think their program is on the rise.

Advertisement
lmao @ the delusional turds

Wow, look at this one. Sometimes a sporadic comment gets through on VIP threads and is visible. The new writer there, Blake Alderman, has a prediction thread in VIP and there's another VIP thread about a QB they are pushing for (Fields).

In this thread a poster appears to reveal that Flake predicted a class that would rank the Gayturds with a #3 finish (even without Fields). See for yourselves if you agree but **** it looks like they're being set up for a hard fall. This is going to be beautiful.

Capture+_2017-04-18-07-20-49.jpg

Last edited:
lmao @ the delusional turds

Wow, look at this one. Sometimes a sporadic comment gets through on VIP threads and is visible. The new writer there, Blake Alderman, has a prediction thread in VIP and there's another VIP thread about a QB they are pushing for (Fields).

In this thread a poster appears to reveal that Flake predicted a class that would rank the Gayturds with a #3 finish (even without Fields). See for yourselves if you agree but **** it looks like they're being set up for a hard fall. This is going to be beautiful.

View attachment 44408

It would be great to get one person with premium membership to post these fantastic CB projections. I'm pretty sure I know what he is doing: based on flipping two "UM commits" last year, they are going to take our entire DB class (oh, maybe they'll leave us Blades as a consolation). This is because they have the SoFla recruiting machine of Shannon and Seider.

Riiight. It's never gonna happen, but I'd be willing to bet that's how that writer is predicting the "UF class", by stealing half of the UM class.

Wow.... they really think Mcelteeth has accomplished more than Harbaugh considereing what Harbaugh did turning around a dormant Stanford program in the Pac 12 to what McElTeeth did in the Mountain West conference ... they really are a sad bunch

Advertisement
Back