Tears Gator Tears

Damnit I made the trial but it says it will make me pay as soon as it's over! **** that I'm never paying for a **** message board

Just cancel it before it charges you.

Yes and [MENTION=16876]LoyalCane24[/MENTION] should edit the name he is using out of his post a few back in case they come on here.

Or we can make a go fund me for Loyal for constant Gheyter Tears?

I'm game for a buck/month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in.

Advertisement
That's 2 people in. What's the rate for the sub over there? [MENTION=16876]LoyalCane24[/MENTION] if we get enough patrons will you bless us with endless gate tear ducts?

That's 2 people in. What's the rate for the sub over there? [MENTION=16876]LoyalCane24[/MENTION] if we get enough patrons will you bless us with endless gate tear ducts?

I think it's like $13 per month. We can also switch up members as has been suggested. I think we miss a lot of good material without VIP access.

Advertisement
Can I sprinkle in some Nole tears?

These Nole pvssies trying to clown us earlier about Jobe possibly flipping, and now they're not even in the race for a Dorian Thompson-Robinson lol

FSU out of it with Dorian Thompson-Robinson

"...I'm not that concerned as long as we get our guy for 19 class"

They obviously weren't paying attention to the golden years or they'd know statements like that are a sure sign you're fvcked on the recruiting trail.

These Nole pvssies trying to clown us earlier about Jobe possibly flipping, and now they're not even in the race for a Dorian Thompson-Robinson lol

They obviously weren't paying attention to the golden years or they'd know statements like that are a sure sign you're fvcked on the recruiting trail.

History repeating itself. Both programs are headed where they belong. As the little wanna be brother of UM. UiF at a faster rate than F$U but nontheless, it ends with us back on top where we belong.

They'll make all the excuses in the world then accuse us of cheating. Pastor Richt won't allow any buffunery though. Tears will be flowing at an all time high.

History repeating itself. Both programs are headed where they belong. As the little wanna be brother of UM. UiF at a faster rate than F$U but nontheless, it ends with us back on top where we belong.

They'll make all the excuses in the world then accuse us of cheating. Pastor Richt won't allow any buffunery though. Tears will be flowing at an all time high.

this is the best time to be a fan man enjoy this ride cause we been *** for years

Advertisement

this is the best time to be a fan man enjoy this ride cause we been *** for years

Too many years! but it always happens like this unfortunately. We get in trouble and those two dweeb programs take advantage and win. This time around Richt will keep our program clean, by simply not allowing dorks like Nadvin near the boys.

You're absolutely right, what a great time to be a fan.

NOAA Storm Forcast: While our scientists at NOAA had been concerned with long term sea level rise, there is a new and alarming threat facing us. Unexplained flooding originating in north central Florida and spreading north at an alarming rate. At this time the only apparent cause stems from what our scientists are calling gator tears. At this rate we are predicting devastating shifts in future storms and look for Mega Hurricanes in the near future. These storms will be affecting all 50 states. Governor Scott when asked stated only that there is no such thing as sea rise or gator tears, but did say people in Tallahassee were nervous. More to come on this story.

"Who wants to play for a coach named jimbo? lol how redneck can you get?"

They're calling others rednecks when the whole town of gainesville is filled with rednecks

It really comes down to level of redneck between UiF's non-country club types and F$U fans.

Capture+_2017-04-17-07-27-48.jpg

Attachments

• Capture+_2017-04-17-07-52-07.jpg
    Capture+_2017-04-17-07-52-07.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Advertisement
****... Luke Stampini trolled his own. Told them there'd be big news today and they were all guessing on who commits... Only to learn that the big news is that Gatorbait hired a reporter from Rivals:

View attachment 44380

New CB for John Campbell to us.

Sorry... Didn't mean to neg. Was trying to upvote.

I'm jonesing for a central Florida area commit. Brevin Jordan hasn't registered on their board and I'm not sure he will but a tackle from Orlando choosing between us will.

Advertisement
New CB for John Campbell to us.

Sorry... Didn't mean to neg. Was trying to upvote.

I'm jonesing for a central Florida area commit. Brevin Jordan hasn't registered on their board and I'm not sure he will but a tackle from Orlando choosing between us will.

They were trying to say they didn't want Reed when he committed to us, I'm sure they'll go "LOL 3 STAR" if Campbell commits.

Advertisement
Back