Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
RVA I need some gayturd tears pronto!

#PimpinAintEasy

200w (10).gif

RVA I need some gayturd tears pronto!

They aren't to sad now they r used to misery. When they find out milton isnt going to uf they just say stuff like oh well we will never get a qb instead melting down.

If Fields and Milton go elsewhere they'll meltdown. If Amari Burney decided to go to O$U when he decided in June, they'll lose it. If we pick up a bunch of the guy's we're talking about, I know the tears will flow and a meltdown of their board will be part of it.

You said it perfectly before. They don't realize that they're headed for terrible seasons including a beat down in 2019 and decommitments to follow. Lots of Gayturd tears ahead. Glad we're not in their position.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it weird that anytime something good happens, this is the first thread I check

Absolutely hate everything about UiF but im hoping for the best for their starting center who was the victim of a hit and run and was hospitalized.

Florida center T.J. McCoy struck by alleged drunk driver

RVA, I know this is gator tears but I didn't want to create a new thread for this..rivalries aside, speedy recovery for the young man and his girlfriend.

Best of luck to him but next time don't post it on the gayturd tears thread this is a source of entertainment for me

Advertisement
Absolutely hate everything about UiF but im hoping for the best for their starting center who was the victim of a hit and run and was hospitalized.

RVA, I know this is gator tears but I didn't want to create a new thread for this..rivalries aside, speedy recovery for the young man and his girlfriend.

Of course. Certain things/situations should transcend the partisan sports divide and require empathy. Best wishes to the young man.

Best of luck to him but next time don't post it on the gayturd tears thread this is a source of entertainment for me

Lol, I get it. But didn't want to start a new thread.

Advertisement

Lol, I get it. But didn't want to start a new thread.

yeah its all good

CB Divaad Wilson enjoys Florida Gators spring game

"I don't believe Wilson ends up in this class. He committed and then an hour later is tagging the Ohio State D-coordinator in a tweet begging him to follow him back. In my opinion he's using us as a spring board to get other big offers."

ahhhhh I remember this they are getting played by guys we haven't offered LMAO

Advertisement
Back