Tears Gator Tears

No matter how "irrelevant" Miami is, they haven't gone 4-8 nor lost to an FCS team like the gator has.

Ummmm does cincinnati count

They play in the AAC with teams like Houston and USF. While I admit it was a ****ty loss to Cincy, it is no where near as embarrassing as losing to a division 2 program AT HOME.

Who did not complete a forward pass. Ga Southern out did KF LMMFAO !!!!!

Advertisement
OMG. They must have the most delusional fan base in college football.

View attachment 44312

I love Gator Tears. When they're not salty, they're just stupid.

LMFAO golden???

They're talking about Seider being in the running for Recruiter of the Year for landing Clement, Gammage, CJ Smith and maybe another guy or 2. Seider won't even sniff the hauls of Ron Duggans and Mike Rumph this cycle.

Smurphygator doing the lords work. If he didn't have so many post I would suspect him being an undercover cane.

RB Iverson Clement commits to the Florida Gators

RVA maybe you can post screenshots of the convo. For some reason mine come out microscopic.
Smurphy has a brain. He's actually logical. Unfortunately for him, God put him with the wrong team and fan base. Now he's trying to teach the dummies which is unhelpful. I like them dumb and clueless. It means Moar tears.

View attachment 44301

On 2nd thought, Smurphy's only Gayturd smart compared to the rest of his board. Any reference to the SEC and elite academics makes him as delusional on that end as flipping Lingard would be on the recruiting end.

View attachment 44317

View attachment 44312

LMFAO golden???

They're talking about Seider being in the running for Recruiter of the Year for landing Clement, Gammage, CJ Smith and maybe another guy or 2. Seider won't even sniff the hauls of Ron Duggans and Mike Rumph this cycle.

Oh God please tell me they were joking.....that's sad if they think that

View attachment 44312

LMFAO golden???

Purpleporpoise is serious. He started the thread on it.

Capture+_2017-04-15-10-43-06.jpg

Advertisement
When we get another guy from central florida the tears will be monstrous. Also, wait till some gayturd snoop finds out we have a 20 page thread on their meltdowns LOL!

Good gaaawwwd people.

2019 in Orlando can't get here soon enough.

Back that *** up, gaturds. We're going to be all up in it.

UF is the plainest looking Campus of the 3 major schools ,highest class sizes etc. Gainesville is a rinky dink town.

View attachment 44312

LMFAO golden???

Purpleporpoise is serious. He started the thread on it.

View attachment 44318

lol_vladimir_putin.gif

Advertisement
Derick Hunter Jr.

Oh my they now think that derick hunter is going to commit to them smh. I LOL when I saw this he's a cane lock.:eek:h_gif_kid:

Lol. That's funny. I see one of them posses in the others' Cheerios though:

View attachment 44343

What makes me smile is that the gayturds are in for a **** of a surprise! They don't even know that they will go 8-5 this year and next and will make some weird bowl games but big mac won't get fired. then they will end up with a recruiting class ranked barely top 20. then all the good 2019 commits from dade will flip to us and the others will decommit. then we play them in 2019 beat the **** out of them and mceltooth gets fired on the spot like golden against clemson! And the best part is that we will have a 3 year thread on their meltdowns just to poke fun at them. Oh this will be fun!!!!

Advertisement
Derick Hunter Jr.

Oh my they now think that derick hunter is going to commit to them smh. I LOL when I saw this he's a cane lock.:eek:h_gif_kid:

View attachment 44343

he also tweeted this a couple weeks ago. He says we r his favorite team and he's always wanted to play for us.

[TWEET]848643838826754048[/TWEET]

p.s. look at the size of his hands god ****!

Derick Hunter Jr.

View attachment 44343

What makes me smile is that the gayturds are in for a **** of a surprise! They don't even know that they will go 8-5 this year and next and will make some weird bowl games but big mac won't get fired. then they will end up with a recruiting class ranked barely top 20. then all the good 2019 commits from dade will flip to us and the others will decommit. then we play them in 2019 beat the **** out of them and mceltooth gets fired on the spot like golden against clemson! And the best part is that we will have a 3 year thread on their meltdowns just to poke fun at them. Oh this will be fun!!!!

This is the greatest blueprint for a thread. Thank you for making my ****** Easter better.

Advertisement
Derick Hunter Jr.

I talked to his dad about the click bait **** scout posted about Florida making a move with him. Dude laughed, said his son did as well. UF is of absolutely no concern.

So can u confirm that he is trolling with his tweets? Also why is he so locked in with miami since he must be surrounded by gayturd fans living in dunbar?

Derick Hunter Jr.

I talked to his dad about the click bait **** scout posted about Florida making a move with him. Dude laughed, said his son did as well. UF is of absolutely no concern.

That's great. Any hint on a timeframe for a commitment?

Derick Hunter Jr.

So can u confirm that he is trolling with his tweets? Also why is he so locked in with miami since he must be surrounded by gayturd fans living in dunbar?

He is "locked in" with UM. Sr. is a huge Canes fan so I'm gonna guess that's a big part of the influence on him growing up.

Derick Hunter Jr.

That's great. Any hint on a timeframe for a commitment?

No clue, I try not to pry. Don't wanna spoil the kids moment when he does announce. They are both coming down next week for the last spring scrimmage so we will see if anything pops off then.

Advertisement
Back