Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
fc8efa5cf2420324c1fd11d884100801_metaphors-crocodile-tears-clipart_154-250.gif

Advertisement
View attachment 44365

Not the gheytors but equally as funny

realistically, who on earth do they think they can flip? The only shaky commit we got is Jobe and he aint defecting to F$U.

That trailorhassee education "no way they end up with number class" oh my they are retarted LOL!

I check their board from time to time. They don't take us seriously yet. I started that F$U thread earlier last week to see who we were competing for with them. I don't count Al Blades, Jr.

Realistically, there are about 5-6 guys we are both actively hard. I think the odds favor them for Gainer and Oledale but we could luck out. What's amazing is that we're not chasing many of the same players this year.

For example, they're on a WR named Jaylen Waddle from Texas. Never heard of him. They have a couple of commits from Miami and they're chasing a lot of OOS guys. They're loading up to get a bunch of highly rated guys from Georgia for 2019 as well.

Last edited:
View attachment 44365

Not the gheytors but equally as funny

realistically, who on earth do they think they can flip? The only shaky commit we got is Jobe and he aint defecting to F$U.

That trailorhassee education "no way they end up with number class" oh my they are retarted LOL!

I check their board from time to time. They don't take us seriously yet. I started that F$U thread earlier last week to see who we were competing for with them. I don't count Al Blades, Jr.

Realistically, there are about 5-6 guys we are both actively hard. I think the odds favor them for Gainer and Oledale but we could luck out. What's amazing is that we're not chasing many of the same players this year.

For example, they're on a WR named Jaylen Waddle from Texas. Never heard of him. They have a couple of commits from Miami and they're chasing a lot of OOS guys. They're loading up to get a bunch of highly rated guys from Georgia for 2019 as well.

This is the mistake all teams make. They get savages from sofla then start winning and then they start recruiting nationally. National recruits don't have the mentality of sofla savages. You always need to load up you roster with sofla players and add some cream of the crop national kids.

Damnit I made the trial but it says it will make me pay as soon as it's over! **** that I'm never paying for a **** message board

Advertisement
Advertisement
I honestly can't believe the tide has finally turned. We were on the other side of these tears for a long time. I haven't been this excited for a season to start since like 2002, maybe 09 after that monster class but I didn't really trust Shannon. I have no doubt in my mind that Richt will win multiple titles in Miami.

This class is historic already and so will the Gator and Nole tears.

Damnit I made the trial but it says it will make me pay as soon as it's over! **** that I'm never paying for a **** message board

Just cancel it before it charges you.

Yes and [MENTION=16876]LoyalCane24[/MENTION] should edit the name he is using out of his post a few back in case they come on here.

Or we can make a go fund me for Loyal for constant Gheyter Tears?

I'm game for a buck/month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
"Who wants to play for a coach named jimbo? lol how redneck can you get?"

They're calling others rednecks when the whole town of gainesville is filled with rednecks

Advertisement
Back