Tears Gator Tears

Luke gets a bad rep but he's pretty impartial. Those same fans have turned on him at different points throughout the last two years for calling UF's recruiting subpar, which it has been. You'd have to be blind or a dumbass to not see it. The roster is nowhere near as talented now, even offensively, as when he got it. We were playing a **** walk-on LB at DT on the 2nd team in the spring game. McElwain can't recruit offense for **** even with tons of PT to sell and he can't recruit defense either despite the defense being a dominant unit and turning out draft picks left and right. He's an awful, awful, awful recruiter.

That was because of Muschamp, Gray and T-rob. Now they are gone and those players are leaving for the NFL so how do you project the D for next season

I know but that's my point. Even with an exciting, playmaking defense to sell his first two years he couldn't recruit that side of the ball. Didn't sign a single DT the first two classes for example. But to answer your question I expect a dropoff. It may not show statistically because it looks like we'll face some pretty poor offenses but it'll be noticeable watching.

Am I missing something? You keep referring to "we" and "we'll" as if your a Gayturd. You have almost 6,000 posts on here. ????

Last edited:
Advertisement
Luke gets a bad rep but he's pretty impartial. Those same fans have turned on him at different points throughout the last two years for calling UF's recruiting subpar, which it has been. You'd have to be blind or a dumbass to not see it. The roster is nowhere near as talented now, even offensively, as when he got it. We were playing a **** walk-on LB at DT on the 2nd team in the spring game. McElwain can't recruit offense for **** even with tons of PT to sell and he can't recruit defense either despite the defense being a dominant unit and turning out draft picks left and right. He's an awful, awful, awful recruiter.

That was because of Muschamp, Gray and T-rob. Now they are gone and those players are leaving for the NFL so how do you project the D for next season

I know but that's my point. Even with an exciting, playmaking defense to sell his first two years he couldn't recruit that side of the ball. Didn't sign a single DT the first two classes for example. But to answer your question I expect a dropoff. It may not show statistically because it looks like we'll face some pretty poor offenses but it'll be noticeable watching.

Am I missing something? You keep referring to "we" and "we'll" as if your a Gayturd. You have almost 6,000 posts on here. ????

hes a gator thats known already...good poster tho

Ok. Didn't know. He certainly gets treated nicer than Vern.

That's because he doesn't hide behind the fact that he is a Gator and pass himself off as a Cane

Killa is good people. And yes, he's a Gator. Most of his posts are probably from when CIS and the WEZ were still one site. He's a regular on the WEZ.

Advertisement

Killa is good people. And yes, he's a Gator. Most of his posts are probably from when CIS and the WEZ were still one site. He's a regular on the WEZ.

Ok. I'm just in shock because I'm not used to interacting with anyone from that school on this site, let alone positively. I'm good with whatever you, [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5943]Canes2082[/MENTION] are saying so peace be with him.

As for the rest of that school, I just cant but he's obviously a different dude than that. Besides, I'm even nice to Vern....sort of.

I need to check out the WEZ to see what you guys post about.

Ok. I'm just in shock because I'm not used to interacting with anyone from that school on this site, let alone positively. I'm good with whatever you, [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5943]Canes2082[/MENTION] are saying so peace be with him.

As for the rest of that school, I just cant but he's obviously a different dude than that. Besides, I'm even nice to Vern....sort of.

Don't do it in front of your wife, co workers/boss/secretary/paralegal initially.

aint for the weak i tell u that

u prolly aint ready but no one is..........WEZ is king for life just on flying banners alone.............they started that movement and its y we here with a beast staff so credit to those cats

u prolly aint ready but no one is..........WEZ is king for life just on flying banners alone.............they started that movement and its y we here with a beast staff so credit to those cats

You post on there?

Advertisement
The Gayturds spent all day trying to get over Milton by fantasizing about how they're gonna flip QB Justin Fields from Ped State to Shîtsville.

Welp... Looks like the Semenholes soured that one:

Capture+_2017-04-12-20-36-11.jpg

Sorry but flying banners didn't get Golden fired...

It just made our fan base look like ****...

Who cares we have a new coach now, and the BOT is finally spending money.

Basically. I only pop in here on occasion now since it's a Hurricane fan forum and not an off topic site like the Wez. Most of my posts are from when the two sites were still joined.

Advertisement

He know his place, Vern not so much.

He know his place, Vern not so much.

His place? Get the **** outta here scrub

Advertisement

Pfft that sh*t made us look bad, nobody should be thanking those fools. If you want to thank anyone, thank Clemson

Pfft that sh*t made us look bad, nobody should be thanking those fools. If you want to thank anyone, thank Clemson

Anyone thinking the banners did nothing is an idiot.

If the banners worked Shalala would've fired AL 1-2 years earlier and we'd be in way ****tier position since she would've hired the first patsy to come alone.

If the banners worked Shalala would've fired AL 1-2 years earlier and we'd be in way ****tier position since she would've hired the first patsy to come alone.
Yawn

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back