Tears Gator Tears

Give me more tears. It's very enjoyable reading. Best thread going.

They got a few commits this weekend (including two 3 stars for 2018) so the turds are feeling themselves right now. One monster commit here will bring them back down and a 2nd commit will have them crying Moar.

If those two Commits impressed them they're in worst shape than I thought.

Based on 247 composite rankings:
Their top recruit for 2018 (CJ Smith) would be ranked 9th on our list of commits at 196...

They have 1 top 300 player while we have 10.

We both have 4 players ranked outside of the top 450.

Advertisement
This is all I have to say about the number 1 class for 2019...
attachment.php

proxy.php

2 out of our first 6 commits that formed the #1 class of 2017 at the time ended up canes... the rest "decommitted" when the new staff did their evaluations. Long ways from 2019 and early evaluations are far from accurate. Only 1 of those 6 players were ranked in the top 300 by Feb 2017 (Telfort).

Last edited:
Exhibit 2:
Our first 5 commits of 2018:
proxy.php

247 Top 100 National Rankings (7/29/15)
Al Blades Jr debuts at 37, 4 * - decommited (82)
Billy Joesph debuts at 81, 4* - decommitted (447)
Jalen Patterson 93, 4* - decommited (409)

4/4/16
proxy.php

5 commits all ranked in the top 260 on 247 same time last year. We were ranked #1 as well...

Last edited:
Exhibit 2:
Our first 5 commits of 2018:
proxy.php

247 Top 100 National Rankings (7/29/15)
Al Blades Jr debuts at 37, 4 * - decommited (82)
Billy Joesph debuts at 81, 4* - decommitted (447)
Jalen Patterson 93, 4* - decommited (409)

4/4/16
proxy.php

5 commits all ranked in the top 260 on 247 same time last year. We were ranked #1 as well...

Nice work man!

Advertisement
Lol. They're gonna start crying now in Gayturdsville and I don't care that it's UGA doing it as long as they wail:

Capture+_2017-04-11-15-59-08.jpg

Advertisement
For you old people like me who at least remember I Love Lucy re-runs, looks like Puke Dampwini is gonna have some "splainin" to do to his fellow Gayturds on Gatorbait:

Capture+_2017-04-11-16-12-47.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Advertisement
Cry cry cry those gator tears, motherfūckers

I swear if we got 1 or 2 of their class of 2019 kids to decommit after a visit to Greentree, they'd spiral even further and fast.

Get a commit to the U from William Barnes right now and they'll be on suicide watch.

The sky is falling... in Shîtsville!

View attachment 44224

Running out of qb choices

Yep... Right now they're in a Milton thread basically standing there with their dîcks out and empty pockets trying to figure out who they could possibly try to get. They're fûcked. It's awesome.

Here's the link for anyone who cares to watch it unfold: QB Joe Milton

I can't wait to beat those ***gs in a couple of years.

Advertisement

View attachment 44224

Yep... Right now they're in a Milton thread basically standing there with their dîcks out and empty pockets trying to figure out who they could possibly try to get. They're fûcked. It's awesome.

Those caulksuckers would do anything to get out of their game with us.

That's really my only fear about the game. I know (or hope) it's probably too late to do it, but honestly, I wouldn't put anything past those cowardly reptiles.

View attachment 44224

Those caulksuckers would do anything to get out of their game with us.

That's really my only fear about the game. I know (or hope) it's probably too late to do it, but honestly, I wouldn't put anything past those cowardly reptiles.

I wouldn't put it passed them either but they would get crushed on social media If Florida backed out from the game. With social media, that would be a PR disaster. Just look at the **** they got about the LSU game last year.

Advertisement
Back