Tears Gator Tears

I kinda want them to get a win on the recruiting side of things, just to extend McEltoof as long as possible. I hope they keep winning 9 games, if they only win 6 or 7 they could very well dump him and break the bank for someone like Chip Kelly. Id like to have swamp donkey around for at least another 2-3 years.

Advertisement
Strictly for educational purposes, I'd like to direct some of our newer viewers to a subtle example of a slurper. This guy is in denial and trying to protect McEltooth beyond justification:

Capture+_2017-04-11-17-28-13.jpg

Last edited:
I kinda want them to get a win on the recruiting side of things, just to extend McEltoof as long as possible. I hope they keep winning 9 games, if they only win 6 or 7 they could very well dump him and break the bank for someone like Chip Kelly. Id like to have swamp donkey around for at least another 2-3 years.
You guys give Chip Kelly way too much credit...

He hates recruiting & would never go to a place like UF, for one he wouldn't last a second trying to recruit South Fla/ the whole state in general.
And two, he's staying far far away from the SEC.

I don't think he's coming back to College because it would be him conceding to his critics that he wasn't cut out for the Pro's & if you know anything about Chip you know his ego won't allow him to do that.

Also, he's still getting paid Millions by both the Eagles & the Niners, he doesn't have to work for awhile, which means he'll wait until some dumb owner gets suckered into giving him an interview & eventually get another shot in the NFL, because most teams/Owners haven't figured out the Coach hiring conundrum...

He'll be another retread hire like Jeff Fisher who's just allowed to suck for 15 years while getting job after job.

Once McEltooth gets fired, UF isn't hiring some superstar Coach we need to be afraid of, they'll keep falling for the SEC trap of looking for Saban Jr & hire another disciple of his.

Last edited:
Looks like the 3 stars are slipping away too. It's a tough time to be a Gayturd:

Capture+_2017-04-11-18-22-22.jpg

Advertisement
Great strategy over there. Let's suck and they'll come:

View attachment 44230

This is great, considering Milton is widely regarded as a huge project if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah let's have our ****ty qbs be really ****ty so a guy who isn't ready can come in day 1 and become unprepared and ****ty....gheytor logic

If Sitkowski has a strong year at IMG, their board is going to crush McEltooth for choosing to go after Milton instead of Sitkowski.

Advertisement
Explanation on Milton:

View attachment 44231

WOW... just read their board....kinda reminds me of ours before Richt.

Good couldn't have happened to a better program

The next few years they will be decommit U, those 2 boys from South Dade don't have U offers yet(if I'm not mistaken), they are doing what recruits use to do to us, piggy back on the early offers till they get an offer from their hometown or a better school, tooth has UF under water it seems

You guys give Chip Kelly way too much credit...

He hates recruiting & would never go to a place like UF, for one he wouldn't last a second trying to recruit South Fla/ the whole state in general.
And two, he's staying far far away from the SEC.

I don't think he's coming back to College because it would be him conceding to his critics that he wasn't cut out for the Pro's & if you know anything about Chip you know his ego won't allow him to do that.

Also, he's still getting paid Millions by both the Eagles & the Niners, he doesn't have to work for awhile, which means he'll wait until some dumb owner gets suckered into giving him an interview & eventually get another shot in the NFL, because most teams/Owners haven't figured out the Coach hiring conundrum...

He'll be another retread hire like Jeff Fisher who's just allowed to suck for 15 years while getting job after job.

Once McEltooth gets fired, UF isn't hiring some superstar Coach we need to be afraid of, they'll keep falling for the SEC trap of looking for Saban Jr & hire another disciple of his.

kelly wouldnt scare me IMO

I never wanted him to coahc us because he cant recruit and some fans think that we need superior x's and o's when miami always dominated with talented savages and im glad Mark knows it too because we r finally recruiting the way we did in those days of dominance.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Explanation on Milton:

View attachment 44231

WOW... just read their board....kinda reminds me of ours before Richt.

Good couldn't have happened to a better program

The next few years they will be decommit U, those 2 boys from South Dade don't have U offers yet(if I'm not mistaken), they are doing what recruits use to do to us, piggy back on the early offers till they get an offer from their hometown or a better school, tooth has UF under water it seems
There's a short thread over there on these commits attending our practice. I agree with you. They're being leveraged against like we used to be.

I said it before that this is eerily similar to Folden. He's got a lot of early commits for a class down the road who will end up decommitting and he'll be left with bringing in talent that shouldn't be good enough to play there.

It's so similar to Miami fans' reactions under Golden it's eerie. You've got one group that's already given up hope. You've got another group that's not feeling great about the situation but they're hoping against hope that they can turn the situation around. And finally you've got your slurpers, defending everything the coach does and bad mouthing every kid who turns down an offer from them. You hired and offensive minded coach and your offense is among the worst in FBS. You're not signing any offensive recruits worth a ****. How long can you ride Muschamp's defensive players to eight wins against cupcakes before you start even losing those? I'd almost feel bad for them if they weren't gator. F-'em Let them rot.

It's so similar to Miami fans' reactions under Golden it's eerie. You've got one group that's already given up hope. You've got another group that's not feeling great about the situation but they're hoping against hope that they can turn the situation around. And finally you've got your slurpers, defending everything the coach does and bad mouthing every kid who turns down an offer from them. You hired and offensive minded coach and your offense is among the worst in FBS. You're not signing any offensive recruits worth a ****. How long can you ride Muschamp's defensive players to eight wins against cupcakes before you start even losing those? I'd almost feel bad for them if they weren't gator. F-'em Let them rot.

Screenshot_20170412-112157.jpg

Advertisement
Luke gets a bad rep but he's pretty impartial. Those same fans have turned on him at different points throughout the last two years for calling UF's recruiting subpar, which it has been. You'd have to be blind or a dumbass to not see it. The roster is nowhere near as talented now, even offensively, as when he got it. We were playing a **** walk-on LB at DT on the 2nd team in the spring game. McElwain can't recruit offense for **** even with tons of PT to sell and he can't recruit defense either despite the defense being a dominant unit and turning out draft picks left and right. He's an awful, awful, awful recruiter.

Luke gets a bad rep but he's pretty impartial. Those same fans have turned on him at different points throughout the last two years for calling UF's recruiting subpar, which it has been. You'd have to be blind or a dumbass to not see it. The roster is nowhere near as talented now, even offensively, as when he got it. We were playing a **** walk-on LB at DT on the 2nd team in the spring game. McElwain can't recruit offense for **** even with tons of PT to sell and he can't recruit defense either despite the defense being a dominant unit and turning out draft picks left and right. He's an awful, awful, awful recruiter.

That was because of Muschamp, Gray and T-rob. Now they are gone and those players are leaving for the NFL so how do you project the D for next season

That was because of Muschamp, Gray and T-rob. Now they are gone and those players are leaving for the NFL so how do you project the D for next season

I know but that's my point. Even with an exciting, playmaking defense to sell his first two years he couldn't recruit that side of the ball. Didn't sign a single DT the first two classes for example. But to answer your question I expect a dropoff. It may not show statistically because it looks like we'll face some pretty poor offenses but it'll be noticeable watching.

Advertisement
Back