Tears Gator Tears

Ok. I'm just in shock because I'm not used to interacting with anyone from that school on this site, let alone positively. I'm good with whatever you, [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5943]Canes2082[/MENTION] are saying so peace be with him.

As for the rest of that school, I just cant but he's obviously a different dude than that. Besides, I'm even nice to Vern....sort of.

I need to check out the WEZ to see what you guys post about.

aint for the weak i tell u that

u prolly aint ready but no one is..........WEZ is king for life just on flying banners alone.............they started that movement and its y we here with a beast staff so credit to those cats

Sorry but flying banners didn't get Golden fired...

It just made our fan base look like ****...

Pfft that sh*t made us look bad, nobody should be thanking those fools. If you want to thank anyone, thank Clemson

Anyone thinking the banners did nothing is an idiot.

Lol aside from spending money, it did nothing else. How many banner did you all pay for again?

Advertisement
aint for the weak i tell u that

u prolly aint ready but no one is..........WEZ is king for life just on flying banners alone.............they started that movement and its y we here with a beast staff so credit to those cats

Pfft that sh*t made us look bad, nobody should be thanking those fools. If you want to thank anyone, thank Clemson

Lol aside from spending money, it did nothing else. How many banner did you all pay for again?
Public perception means nothing.

Got it.

Go enjoy paint chips

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Got it.

Go enjoy paint chips

The perception of the public is a bunch of idiots wasted 3 years on banners. AL was fired because Shalala finally left. But keep congratulating yourself. You guys are the football equivalent of a bunch of angry PTA moms with too much time on their hands.

Got it.

Go enjoy paint chips

How many banners did we fly when Shannon got fired? All it took was an *** kicking by Virginia at the OB and then a loss to USF. Thank you for your contributions for the banners though

Got it.

Go enjoy paint chips

The perception of the public is a bunch of idiots wasted 3 years on banners. AL was fired because Shalala finally left. But keep congratulating yourself.
It's a cumulative effort dumbass. You all act like other fanbases dont do **** like this too? Lol ignorance is ******* bliss.

Idiots.

Advertisement

Got it.

Go enjoy paint chips

The perception of the public is a bunch of idiots wasted 3 years on banners. AL was fired because Shalala finally left. But keep congratulating yourself.
It's a cumulative effort dumbass. You alll act like other fanbases dont do **** like this too? Lol ignorance is ****ing bliss.

Idiots.

The fact you're still braggin about it years later shows how mentally weak you are. I love the old "other fan bases do it too" excuse. Are you 14?

Got it.

Go enjoy paint chips

It's a cumulative effort dumbass. You alll act like other fanbases dont do **** like this too? Lol ignorance is ****ing bliss.

Idiots.

The fact you're still braggin about it years later shows how mentally weak you are. I love the old "other fan bases do it too" excuse. Are you 14?
No one is bragging and no one said the banners caused the firing.

I realize Im talking to a functional ****** but Im bored at work. No worries here.

Got it.

Go enjoy paint chips

Idiots.

I realize Im talking to a functional ****** but Im bored at work. No worries here.

In that case i'll take a Double Quarter pounder, cheese and ketchup only, large sprite.

Idiots.

In that case i'll take a Double Quarter pounder, cheese and ketchup only, large sprite.
Dont worry I jacked off into it. Might feel like you have more of a backbone later today but that will wear off after your made tendancies takeover again.

Advertisement
I'd rather talk to killa than 90% of you cowards

I'm sure he's a good dude That's what RIDLer, Dwinstitles and Canes2082 said. That aside, this is the Gator Tears thread where we tear that school and their brethren down not suck them off. Not in this thread....and really not on this board. Let's leave this thread to exposing Gayturd fears and tears.

I'm sure he's a good dude That's what RIDLer, Dwinstitles and Canes2082 said. That aside, this is the Gator Tears thread where we tear that school and their brethren down not suck them off. Not in this thread....and really not on this board. Let's leave this thread to exposing Gayturd fears and tears.

You're a joke of a poster.

Only the gloating in the despair, hopelessness, misery, ineptitude, failure, ridicule, ruin, and utter downfall of the uf program should be posted here.

Says the guy who said Faalele was committing. That was awesome!

Advertisement

He's actually a quality poster when he isn't copying Franchise's schtick. Make some **** sense and contribute to a thread for once kid. Back to the Gator tears please...this thread pleases me.

This is suppose to be a gator tears thread. Can you fücks stop making us like a bunch of azzholes. Banner or no banner that fck tard Golden showers is gone and we're on he uprise.

I'll say this, the banners are embarrassing when uncalled for. But at least it said that Miami fans still cared about the program when the perception, because of attendance during the golden and Shannon years, was that we had no fans and Miami people didn't care about the canes.

Now back to gator tears...those fcking numnuts have officially started bragging about beating people in softball LMAO

image.webp

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is suppose to be a gator tears thread. Can you fücks stop making us like a bunch of azzholes. Banner or no banner that fck tard Golden showers is gone and we're on he uprise.

I'll say this, the banners are embarrassing when uncalled for. But at least it said that Miami fans still cared about the program when The perception, because of attendance, during the golden and Shannon years was that we had no fans and Miami people didn't care about the canes.

Now back to gator tears...those fcking numnuts have officially started bringing abou beating people in softball LMAO

View attachment 44280

Nice find. I see it's the same porsters in the recruiting threads who are chiming in on softball. g8rjeff22 is one of my favorites over there...he's the McEltooth of posters

Says the guy who said Faalele was committing. That was awesome!

I'm the guy that said he would end up at Georgia in the end. Not coming here or committing soon. Check your facts

I'll say this, the banners are embarrassing when uncalled for. But at least it said that Miami fans still cared about the program when The perception, because of attendance, during the golden and Shannon years was that we had no fans and Miami people didn't care about the canes.

Now back to gator tears...those fcking numnuts have officially started bringing abou beating people in softball LMAO

View attachment 44280

any way you can make that not microscopic?

View attachment 44280

any way you can make that not microscopic?
FIFY

Capture+_2017-04-13-20-47-12.webp

Advertisement
Back