Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Looks like the turds landed a 4 star running back from NJ today. I guess they closed the talent gap. Our friend g8rjeff22 really has the SEC balance of power thing worked out:

Capture+_2017-04-13-20-40-16.jpg

SMH

Capture+_2017-04-13-20-58-33.jpg

Last edited:
This is suppose to be a gator tears thread. Can you fücks stop making us like a bunch of azzholes. Banner or no banner that fck tard Golden showers is gone and we're on he uprise.

I'll say this, the banners are embarrassing when uncalled for. But at least it said that Miami fans still cared about the program when The perception, because of attendance, during the golden and Shannon years was that we had no fans and Miami people didn't care about the canes.

Now back to gator tears...those fcking numnuts have officially started bringing abou beating people in softball LMAO

View attachment 44280

any way you can make that not microscopic?
FIFY

View attachment 44281

thanks.

and i rather uf beat fsu.
I think UF is gayer by far, but because of their gayness, we dont play them every year.

Not to worry...QB woes will continue to be a source of Gayturd pain and suffering and should bring this board many moments of joy this cycle and this season:

Capture+_2017-04-13-21-05-57.jpg

Advertisement
Looks like the turds landed a 4 star running back from NJ today. I guess they closed the talent gap. Our friend g8rjeff22 really has the SEC balance of power thing worked out:

View attachment 44282

SMH

View attachment 44284

A kid from NJ....sounds like something Golden would do....ignore and strike out on Fla kids and go to Jersey.

Although Njoku and Muhammed were jersey kids

Let's look at the Gayturds RB board..

Lingard - The U
Davis - The U
Curry- Clemson lean
Fvck it, let's take some kid from NJ and puff our chests.

Losers.

I fully expect an avalanche of gator tears in the near future.

Honestly feel they are setting themselves up for a 4-5 year run of mediocrity. They're not recruiting as well on defense as they have in the past, and their offense is a joke now, and they're not recruiting any stars into it, so it's only gonna get worse.

Us on the rise and them in a free fall.

Life will be good.

Advertisement
This is suppose to be a gator tears thread. Can you fücks stop making us like a bunch of azzholes. Banner or no banner that fck tard Golden showers is gone and we're on he uprise.

I'll say this, the banners are embarrassing when uncalled for. But at least it said that Miami fans still cared about the program when The perception, because of attendance, during the golden and Shannon years was that we had no fans and Miami people didn't care about the canes.

Now back to gator tears...those fcking numnuts have officially started bringing abou beating people in softball LMAO

View attachment 44280

FIFY

View attachment 44281

Sorry about that microscopicalness of my gator tears contribution. I was on my iPad and screenshots aren't the same as my phone. Thanks RVA for correcting my mistake. The last thing I intended to do was **** tease someone's eagerness for gator tears.

I congratulate them for their Golden special New Jersey running back commitment. How much are they paying Al McEltooth?

View attachment 44280

FIFY

View attachment 44281

Sorry about that microscopicalness of my gator tears contribution. I was on my iPad and screenshots aren't the same as my phone. Thanks RVA for correcting my mistake. The last thing I intended to do was **** tease someone's eagerness for gator tears.

I congratulate them for their Golden special New Jersey running back commitment. How much are they paying Al McEltooth?

If they are only signing one RB this class and its not Chris Curry, I'm going to laugh.

Advertisement
Smurphygator doing the lords work. If he didn't have so many post I would suspect him being an undercover cane.

RB Iverson Clement commits to the Florida Gators

RVA maybe you can post screenshots of the convo. For some reason mine come out microscopic.

i can actually see all the posts. I though yall have been sharing the info you have to pay for.

but obviously its nice to get the pics onto here, so RVA gotta keep up with them Gator Tears.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back