Florida Gulf Coast at Miami at Noon on Fox Sports South.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys our football program plays in 90 min. Let's not pretend like anyone gives a **** about basketball at miami

It's gonna take a nice outing vs Tarheels in Football to get this disaster out of my mind. Go Canes!

Is FGCU supposed to be a good team this year? Are they supposed to contend in their conference? Hoping this loss isn't as low quality as we think

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is FGCU supposed to be a good team this year? Are they supposed to contend in their conference? Hoping this loss isn't as low quality as we think
I follow the ASUN.... they have been really bad for 3 years. Maybe this is year they break out but I don't think so. Really bad loss IMO

Did you not see how many open shots Miami missed? Don’t particularly think the opponent mattered on half of those threes.

Advertisement
It’s not even that we can’t shoot from 3, no one can shoot mid-range either. It would open up significantly if Wong, Beverly and Cross could knock those down.

Why couldn't Lykes play this game honestly. He's day to day and by the way he was celebrating against Purdue he looked like he could've gone. FGCU always gives us trouble we needed Lykes

Advertisement
Back