Florida Gulf Coast at Miami at Noon on Fox Sports South.

Advertisement
Duke says hi.

don’t you have anything better to do than be miserable on a message board?
Listen for all of you **** that **** on us for coming in here and voicing our displeasure **** all the way off..... I’m ****ed as **** from both games today and don’t got time for you questioning My fan hood. Through the ups and downs, through the thick and thin I watch and support the hurricanes... and openly ***** about them when they deserve. Go **** yourself

Listen for all of you **** that **** on us for coming in here and voicing our displeasure **** all the way of... I’m ****ed as **** from both games today and don’t got time for you questioning My fan hood. Through the ups and downs, through the thick and thin I watch and support the hurricanes... and openly ***** about them when they deserve. Go **** yourself

You seem like a well adjusted adult.

yeah today was crap. but whining and moping like a little b*ch is pathetic. L‘s teams get much better as the year progresses and everyone should have high expectations for this year. But **** happens along the way and we haven’t even started conference play.

What do you want to bet we finish top 5 in the conference in the regular season?

yeah today was crap. but whining and moping like a little b*ch is pathetic. L‘s teams get much better as the year progresses and everyone should have high expectations for this year. But **** happens along the way and we haven’t even started conference play.

What do you want to bet we finish top 5 in the conference in the regular season?
L’s teams have not gotten better over course of year since 2014.. cut the crap man.

Advertisement

You are reasoning with idiots. Our basketball fanbase is made up of rational people(Most of us who have been following for years) and idiots who view basketball like football, where every single loss is the end of the world, and a loss means that L should be strung up.

Our 2 best (and maybe 3 best) players are out.. when that is 60% of who would be on the floor most of the time, yeah you're not gonna be as good. Maybe you should resign from posting
Miami easily had 30+ PPG on the bench unavailable. Let that settle in. Tell me any college team that could win with that many points NOT playing.

Let it sink in FGCU is far from an ACC team, and were missing their best 60% FG shooter player Jalen Warren. Face it, we had 3-4 starters that again played like doodoo.
Again, they aren't some D3 team either. They are most likely a solid midmajor, that will be favorites to win their conference. Miami lost by 4 to that, despite not playing great ball AND having 3 of their top 5 players unavailable. It's amazing how our "Fans" think that the other teams are just there to be there, and aren't ever any good. What's funny is that if someone told you coming into this week that Miami would have a split this week, despite not having Lykes, Timberlake and McGusty(for one game) available, you would take it. Most of us would have assumed that Miami would have lost to Purdue but beat FGCU, the opposite happened. No harm, no foul. Call me if this team looks like this with everyone back. Odds are they won't.

Advertisement
You are reasoning with idiots. Our basketball fanbase is made up of rational people(Most of us who have been following for years) and idiots who view basketball like football, where every single loss is the end of the world, and a loss means that L should be strung up.
Miami easily had 30+ PPG on the bench unavailable. Let that settle in. Tell me any college team that could win with that many points NOT playing.
And, to think, just a week ago some were calling for Lykes to take a seat. Now, he's the indispensable piece.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back