2025 Flip Watch 2.0 Fong "Miami is Going to be Swinging a Big Spatula" (2025 Version)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty sure they're gonna beat the roll out of them. Bama is a completely one dimensional team. A defense as good as Georgia's it's pretty tough to beat them when the only consistent thing you can do is run the ball. People will think it's a sign of how good UGA is. It's not. It's a sign of how far bama has to go in order to implement Deboer offense.
Lol. @cway313 your a funny dude bruh. Sorry to let down to an extent your expectations. Only thing any different from what I said is UGA defense isn't as good as perceived either. Cause other than one pass all bama has done is dink and dunk the whole game. Helps when ur QB runs for a buck and change. Glad you can point out even i can be wrong on occasion.

Lol. @cway313 your a funny dude bruh. Sorry to let down to an extent your expectations. Only thing any different from what I said is UGA defense isn't as good as perceived either. Cause other than one pass all bama has done is dink and dunk the whole game. Helps when ur QB runs for a buck and change. Glad you can point out even i can be wrong on occasion.

👀

Advertisement
I can't imagine Raiola would leave Nebraska at this point with family on staff. I mean I'd absolutely take him... Henigan going pro imo. If Not I was saying we should target him last offseason tbh. He put up some nice stats.

Mateer would be funny to get two WSU Qbs. Hoover is doing really well at TCU and Dykes has done pretty well with QBs.

You think Weigman is just done? or was he playing so bad due to injury? I liked what I had seen from him when we played them last year. As a FR+So his stats were pretty **** good at 16 TDs (6.4%), 2 INTs (0.8%), 1,875 YDS (8.39 Adjusted Y/A)... Cause he seems like he could be done at A&M.
Raiola leaving NEB. That’s hilarious.

A game manager is a QB who is average across the board and he doesn't do anything spectacular. He can do enough to get the win but he can't put the offense on his back. Brad Johnson was a game manager. Chad Pennington was a game manager. Kyle orton Jon kitna ken stabler Doug Williams jake delhome were game managers. If I am gonna be honest the greatest game manager ever is terry Bradshaw.

Advertisement
A game manager is a QB who is average across the board and he doesn't do anything spectacular. He can do enough to get the win but he can't put the offense on his back. Brad Johnson was a game manager. Chad Pennington was a game manager. Kyle orton Jon kitna ken stabler Doug Williams jake delhome were game managers. If I am gonna be honest the greatest game manager ever is terry Bradshaw.
That's like 7 SBs in that random *** list you just made. Good for like 15% of all SB winners lol

Advertisement
It’s kind of a weird term. The best QBs are all game managers. But usually, when the term is used it means a guy is only a game manager and can’t do extra stuff.
What the **** are you talking about? This is terrible even for you. The best QB have never at any point in time been game managers. Enough is enough. Delete this.

What the **** are you talking about? This is terrible even for you. The best QB have never at any point in time been game managers. Enough is enough. Delete this.
Of course they are game managers. It’s one of the most important jobs any quarterback has. This is 101.

But they are not only game managers. They can do more. That’s what separates Tom Brady from Brad Johnson.

Advertisement
Back