2025 Flip Watch 2.0 Fong "Miami is Going to be Swinging a Big Spatula" (2025 Version)

In light of this conversation, here's McAfee asking Belichick about the "game manager" tag and the bad wrap that it gets. Belichick gives a response along the lines with what @DMoney is saying. The question is asked at the 4:06 mark.

Advertisement
In light of this conversation, here's McAfee asking Belichick about the "game manager" tag and the bad wrap that it gets. Belichick gives a response along the lines with what @DMoney is saying. The question is asked at the 4:06 mark.

Saw this & thanks for sharing over here... my only little disagreement is that I think college is a tad different... Don't get me wrong I think game managing quarterbacks still can be very productive/effective. However I think because theres still such a large skill gap difference sometimes between teams that a QB like a Jalen Milroe, etc can still be such a huge weapon. In the NFL it isn't as important, still is a bit, but everyoen is fast as **** regardless if your a DL, LB, etc....Maybe its just all nuance but having the athletic ability to make something out of nothing happens a lot more in college just because more mistakes happen, less skilled, etc...

Not exactly what we had in mind...

1727981098193.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@DMoney in the October 16 Bank

The Canes are very happy with the senior film for DT commits Mykah Newton (Newberry, FL) and Donta Simpson (Chaminade). The primary target for a flip is Ohio State commit Jarquez Carter (Newberry). He is a major priority.

Advertisement
Back