2025 Flip Watch 2.0 Fong "Miami is Going to be Swinging a Big Spatula" (2025 Version)

Your math isn’t mathing bruh.

I know we bust his balls but he is 28 not 38. And he has made plays this year when his # has been called.

I do wish Arroyo was more consistent and would be on the field more.
You’re funny when you’re not trying to be funny

And unfunny when you’re trying to be funny

It’s truly amazing to watch

Advertisement
If you think Mahomes and Brady are game managers, you are the target audience. That is the dumbest **** I've seen posted here. Having the ability to manage a game and being a game manager are not on the same planet.
Sith lords deal in absolutes.

Terry Bradshaw is one of the worst QBs that is a hof. He has a 1 to 1 td to turnover ratio. He is the epitome of an average QB. Same with Eli Manning he is only a hofer because of his name and his sb performances. Not of those QB I named are top 100 QB all time none they are all average. They are average not dynamic.
Is our goal to have the greatest individual player of all time or win National Championships? Ideally both, but what you just showed in basically a completely random list is that “game managers” can win championships.

IMG_1832.png

IMG_1831.png

Is our goal to have the greatest individual player of all time or win National Championships? Ideally both, but what you just showed in basically a completely random list is that “game managers” can win championships.
They absolutely can but they have to be surrounded by a lot of elite talent. They don't raise bar for the talent the talent makes them look good. I know a lot of people that feel that way about Brock purdy.

Advertisement
Yea qb is the most important position in football
Indeed they have the ball the most and distribute the ball but look at some of the offensive talent that some of their lesser QB had during their run over the last 15 plus years. **** look at the talent that tim Tebow had around him at Florida it made him look good but we all know he was more of an athlete than a QB

so much talks about flips
and I see flips happen around the country but so far none here
based on our performances there should be alot of play time to sell for DBs, WRs, and Dline
Give it time we will get in late(pause)

But I want bama UgA OSU flips

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back