2025 Flip Watch 2.0 Fong "Miami is Going to be Swinging a Big Spatula" (2025 Version)

I can't imagine Raiola would leave Nebraska at this point with family on staff. I mean I'd absolutely take him... Henigan going pro imo. If Not I was saying we should target him last offseason tbh. He put up some nice stats.

Mateer would be funny to get two WSU Qbs. Hoover is doing really well at TCU and Dykes has done pretty well with QBs.

You think Weigman is just done? or was he playing so bad due to injury? I liked what I had seen from him when we played them last year. As a FR+So his stats were pretty **** good at 16 TDs (6.4%), 2 INTs (0.8%), 1,875 YDS (8.39 Adjusted Y/A)... Cause he seems like he could be done at A&M.
Weigman was never good to begin with.

He only got CIS hype because he put up yards on our bad Secondary last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly, Beck isn't much more than a game manager, same with Will Howard and I still don't trust Dillon Gabriel in a more physical conference.
Beck was looked at as a Heisman favorite coming into the year. He was never considered a game manager for this year. He has just regressed this year. Also UGA has no threats at receiver that scares teams

Advertisement
I can't imagine Raiola would leave Nebraska at this point with family on staff. I mean I'd absolutely take him... Henigan going pro imo. If Not I was saying we should target him last offseason tbh. He put up some nice stats.

Mateer would be funny to get two WSU Qbs. Hoover is doing really well at TCU and Dykes has done pretty well with QBs.

You think Weigman is just done? or was he playing so bad due to injury? I liked what I had seen from him when we played them last year. As a FR+So his stats were pretty **** good at 16 TDs (6.4%), 2 INTs (0.8%), 1,875 YDS (8.39 Adjusted Y/A)... Cause he seems like he could be done at A&M.
Does anyone think Avery Johnson from Kansas State might become available or an option?

On offense? It doesn't take that level of talent. It just takes weapons. Various weapons
The thing is as well there wasn’t this much parity then imo. Like the UGAs OSUs etc. I would rather Luke or a transfer over Emory I don’t care what coaches say to the media about EW being amazing. They not going to say bad things about anyone. I saw what I had to see and imo we can do better in the portal. Don’t let fsu or any other acc team get a leg up on us at QB next year, use the momentum and get the best that’s in the portal.

That’s the route I would go but I am not the HC. Can he prove me wrong? Sure it can happen but I rather bring in the best and let them compete.

Beck was looked at as a Heisman favorite coming into the year. He was never considered a game manager for this year. He has just regressed this year. Also UGA has no threats at receiver that scares teams
Colbie Young

Scared Meet The Browns GIF by TV One

Advertisement
Does anyone think Avery Johnson from Kansas State might become available or an option?
I dont think Miami needs a RB next year........ Unless its a new OC or change the whole system, he would not be a good fit imo. Dont like running QBs. This kid is one read, tuck and run

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back