FBI Uncovers Massive NCAA Scandal, Miami Coach Investigated

Little just re-opened his commitment. Jesus Christ we were gonna get him & now were not.

Advertisement
What proof is there that the defendants are wanting the 150k, that Coach 3 knows what it will take to get him, and decides not to pay it?

Here is how this situation would look:

Coach 3 would have been presented with the chance to "stay on it and pay 150k to get Little"

Coach 3 decides against it. Evidence to support this:

Coach 3 says so.

No wiretaps to prove otherwise.

Player didn't come here.

That seems to be the scenario that keeps Miami out of trouble and maybe even keeps Coach 3 employable elsewhere. He has to leave here, no doubt.

Look at the dates this started, James Comey in command of the FBI, working with his favorite in the Southern District of NY(Preet). As we have seen, a vengeful guy who didn't get any offers to play DI ball coming out of Northern Highlands Regional High School, forcing him to go to Bill and the and now possibly ******** Miami.

Like we needed any more reasons to dislike him?

Look at the dates this started, James Comey in command of the FBI, working with his favorite in the Southern District of NY(Preet). As we have seen, a vengeful guy who didn't get any offers to play DI ball coming out of Northern Highlands Regional High School, forcing him to go to Bill and the and now possibly ******** Miami.

You're reaching.

DywrZiB.gif

Advertisement

You're reaching.

Ever worked with the FBI?

You're reaching.

You're right.

Jim Comey is out to destroy us.

Advertisement
Does not look good to me. Coach 3 is likely Brunt. This is not likely to end well.

Does not look good to me. Coach 3 is likely Brunt. This is not likely to end well.

Meh, whoever coach 3 is needs to be gone, but since this was just a proposed payment (unlike the Louisville one), I doubt much happens beyond that.

Remember the NCAA is really going to have its hands full, and Louisville, Auburn, USC, Zona, and OK St are the most obvious targets. More stuff will probably come out, as Adidas is definitely going to snitch on Nike now.

More upset about this hurting this recruiting class than anything

You're reaching.

You're right.

Glad you read Hillary's new book.

You're reaching.

You're right.

It was the decision of the current US Attorney and FBI Director for the SDNY to bring the charges, regardless of when the investigation started.

Once again, you're reaching, but I'm not sure it's possible to use logic with you

Advertisement
This is just the start... Look for Kentucky to be in the middle of this ... these early schools are just can openers to shake loose the juicy ones ... Mr. Pitino on notice yet??? ... or is he going to retire to spend more time with the family??

You're reaching.

You're right.

It was the decision of the current US Attorney and FBI Director for the SDNY to bring the charges, regardless of when the investigation started.

Once again, you're reaching, but I'm not sure it's possible to use logic with you

Logic?

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/meet-us-attorney

FBI? Wray was only confirmed in August; he is still trying to get all the badges he needs to get into all the secure areas the bureau has, trust me.

Southern District is still going after the splashy PR busts no matter their severity (See Stewart, Martha); Kim was raised in the culture and McCabe's fingers are all over this case.

What is truly scary about these charges is that they go after the NCAA Leadership's bread and butter; Marky Mary and his NCAA Funky Bunch make THEIR money with the basketball tournament, they outsource the CFB postseason. TV Ratings for March Madness are fueled by office pools that suck in even the non-fan who tries to handicap the games. Now you throw in an element that scares (read: sneaker company fixed) both serious and casual bettors (read: plunging ratings) and you have the NCAA enraged. In order to save UNC and Duke, ACC Comish Swofford will gladly throw Miami and Loserville to the NCAA wolves with nary a thought.

Last edited:
I thought I read that Coach 3's personal cell phone was identified and that Coach 3 was captured on 3 conversations. I will double check that. IMO, there maybe multiple reasons why Coach 3 isn't charged as of today. 1) Coach 3's involvement may be minor in the grand scheme of things so initially they chose to name and arrest the most culpable knowing that at least one if not all will at some point cooperate. If that happens, Coach 3's role may increase from minor to major based on whatever information/evidence they can provide etc.
Maybe just maybe, Coach 3's possibly intercepted conversations weren't clear as to his involvement and they don't have any recorded meetings, conversations, pics of meetings etc of Coach 3 etc., he may be approached to a be a witness, who knows at this point. Time will tell
No matter what happens criminally, the NCAA will have a say and we all know that won't be good.

Advertisement
SIAP. Was mildly worried about Coach L's involvement since I had seen he was meeting with his lawyers all day, but looks like his lawyer came out and said Coach L is not involved. Pretty bold thing for a lawyer to say so I'm going to presume he's innocent.

The link in the tweet is an overview of everything we've heard. Here's a better link that discusses the lawyer's statements to other newspapers as well: Jim Larranaga’s lawyer: allegations in FBI college hoops sting ‘do not apply to Coach L’ | Canes Watch

[TWEET]912830873673895936[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Why is this school and its athletic department ALWAYS in trouble for SOMETHING? Worst run university in the country. It's so sad at this point, it's becoming laughable. Here comes Emmert and his clowns again. You can't make this chit up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back