FBI Uncovers Massive NCAA Scandal, Miami Coach Investigated

Advertisement
The men agreed to pay $100,000 to the family of one recruit and $150,000 to the family of another recruit, the complaint alleges. The schools were not named, though one was described as “a public research university located in Kentucky” with approximately 22,640 students. The other school was described as “a private research university located in Florida” with approximately 16,000 students.

Rip

In a complaint released on the Department of Justice’s website, enrollment numbers attached to schools only marked as “University-6” and “University-7” point to Louisville and Miami.

I'd like the same standard of punishment that was applied to Louisville for their LAST scandal to be applied to us *IF we even did anything here. So at worst a staffer gets fired and mayyyybe Larranaga sits for a few non-conf games as he claims complete ignorance. And that's at worst.

I'd like the same standard of punishment that was applied to Louisville for their LAST scandal to be applied to us *IF we even did anything here. So at worst a staffer gets fired and mayyyybe Larranaga sits for a few non-conf games as he claims complete ignorance. And that's at worst.

I hope you're right.

Advertisement

Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 12.23.49 PM.webp

They could bury Coach L if they wanted.

I'm no FBI agent, but reading that complaint it looks like our assistant was deeply involved and aware of the payola.

50c8f022fe0be3dc3ca36c36b14a0364dc041390f8b751844601c496fdd13748.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sooooo.....any leanings on which *potential assistant? Caputo, Fisher or Brunt? Nothing surprises me any longer but Caputo obviously has the most to lose and has been with Larranaga the longest so I wouldn't initially think of him. Would Brunt be at the level of communicating privately with Adidas?

Advertisement

View attachment 50481

They could bury Coach L if they wanted.

You sure look like a troll.

I am quite certain that Generic Yes Man is a troll. But his discussion has also been accurate.

Keep an eye out for his postings to turn partisan.

The sad and ironic part of this is that none of the adidas-haters can now try to tell us that adidas isn't making a supreme effort to help UM improve.

This wasn't the help that I wanted, but adidas is certainly trying to match what Nike has been doing for quite some time.

Advertisement
Back