FBI Uncovers Massive NCAA Scandal, Miami Coach Investigated

Advertisement
It was fun while it lasted. This athletic department simply cannot have nice things. We'll win the ACC this year in football and get served the death penalty next year.

Advertisement
If what I just heard is true, then we may be in some trouble here

coach L assistants gone and him too?
Could this lead to us potentially breaching the contract with adidas and picking another sponsor. Love what they have done but this is serious unethical business and putting our basketball program in jeopardy

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 11.12.13 AM.webp
Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 11.14.01 AM.webp

UL moving fast.

Advertisement
There's a at least 5 other programs involved. They can't give everybody the death penalty. Right?

What is the difference here between us and Louisville who was also generically “named”and had no coaches charged other than I believe they actually got the player ? Someone tell me how we aren’t going to get crushed here.

What is the difference here between us and Louisville who was also generically “named”and had no coaches charged other than I believe they actually got the player ? Someone tell me how we aren’t going to get crushed here.

This was Pitino's 19th strike?

Advertisement
The fact that coach L has S Grossman representing him already should tell us all the possible ramifications

Reports are that an unmarked police car pulled up to the athletic building, official walked into building and was seen carrying out a laptop.

Advertisement

Real detectives have to worry about that little thing lawyers call evidence.

This was Pitino's 19th strike?

Understand pitino getting fired but they are taking about the death penalty for them (probably overblown ) but still. What is the difference between us and them other than prior record of bad acts?

There's a at least 5 other programs involved. They can't give everybody the death penalty. Right?

Honestly, IMHO this investigation is uncharted territory, and i'd think it's entirely possible that they could axe a bunch of programs if the evidence is a solid as it appears.

Advertisement
Back