Elite 8 - The U vs Kansas

Advertisement
Amazing and historic run. But also a wholly unacceptable second half today.

Lets just hope we can take this run and turn it into something special going forward.
Stupid. Wholly unacceptable? Definitely stupid. It’s amazing how an overachieving team & a little run can change peoples expectations. Kansas is way better than us. Can we beat them? Maybe 1 or 2 times out of 10 attempts. Margin is insignificant. Things have a way of snowballing at the end. Foul trouble to a team with zero bench and what bigs we do have can’t play big, refs who don’t allow aggressive active hand play and one of those halves when you can’t throw it into the ocean. Great season! Can’t find a negative right now.

20220327_172846.webp

Our lips are so close!

Amazing we have a whole fan base of Pat Riley’s and John Woodens… but we can’t even sell out home games. We rolled out a team of 5 23 year olds that were picked almost last, mostly transfers, with no depth and no length. We made it to the elite 8 of one of the hardest championship tournaments out there with that roster. If not for St Peters, which is insane, we are the biggest story of the post season. Wtf are we talking about here??

Advertisement
We make the Elite 8 and then you have mopes like this, you aint no Canes fan, get out of here with this garbage
I've said it once and I'll say it again: We have some of the worst "Fans" in college sports. The fact that we have so called Miami Hurricane fans that break down their fandom by sport is a joke.

We all know that on paper, KU was the superior team, and odds are they would have won this game even if it had been called fairly. That said, it was obvious from **** near jump that the fix was in. The only reason Miami had a lead at half was because KU was trash from the FT line. The way they were calling fouls against Miami, they wanted to foul out Sam and Miller early, and get into our bench. They accomplished that and that's when the rout started. That said, this has been a **** of a ride for us that have been here the entire time and it's been great talking hoops with the people on this board.

Amazing we have a whole fan base of Pat Riley’s and John Woodens… but we can’t even sell out home games. We rolled out a team of 5 23 year olds that were picked almost last, mostly transfers, with no depth and no length. We made it to the elite 8 of one of the hardest championship tournaments out there with that roster. If not for St Peters, which is insane, we are the biggest story of the post season. Wtf are we talking about here??
We have a bunch of idiot fans that don't show their faces until the team loses. I'm shocked they could find their way to this board, shouldn't they still be jerking off over Duke and potentially UNC going to the FF?

Advertisement
We have a bunch of idiot fans that don't show their faces until the team loses. I'm shocked they could find their way to this board, shouldn't they still be jerking off over Duke and potentially UNC going to the FF?
We are front running fan base in a town full of front running people. We didn’t even have a basketball team 40 years ago. What they did this year is unprecedented in the school’s history. They just want to jump in front of the parade and say they are apart of it and then cry when it doesn’t happen. This is the equivalent of people wanting to burn **** to the ground if we lost to Nebraska in 83 lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
5 things are for sure

1)Kansas is the better team
2)The refs didn’t cost us the game
3)The refs definitely played a big part in the loss
4)Season was fantastic
5)Your a trolling douche bag
I won’t say the refs cost us the game because we lost by so much. But when you have a thin roster and two of your better players get in foul trouble early bc of ticky tack stuff and you have to play guys who shouldn’t be playing it does have an impact. They were also in the double bonus with more than 8 minutes left in the game. We played terrible in the second half, but just wish the whistles were either held for both teams or they actually whistle Kansas for the rough play down low.

I won’t say the refs cost us the game because we lost by so much. But when you have a thin roster and two of your better players get in foul trouble early bc of ticky tack stuff and you have to play guys who shouldn’t be playing it does have an impact. They were also in the double bonus with more than 8 minutes left in the game. We played terrible in the second half, but just wish the whistles were either held for both teams or they actually whistle Kansas for the rough play down low.
Where it mattered was we could not double down or play aggressive defense. That nueralized scramble.

Advertisement
Back