Elite 8 - The U vs Kansas

Advertisement
Gotta nail the transfer portal again and pay wong to come back to school. Need at least 3 impact guys
Pay?! That MF should be coming back for free! That first half, he was looking like a baby giraffe out there. He still did some good stuff out there, but he needs more polishing.

To me it was the difference in calls and no calls. What they got away with was far worse than the piddly crap we got called for. It was extremely one sided. Kansas shouldn't have needed any help to beat us, but they **** sure got it. Yes, our team lacked depth, and that is exactly why the bad calls hurt us so much. There's no way anyone will ever convince me that was a reasonably called game, and that is all this fan wants.
It was easily the worst officiating we’ve experienced all year. That karate chop on Kam was one of the most egregious missed fouls I’ve ever seen. That **** near should’ve been a flagrant. The only thing I’d criticize L about right now is he should’ve gotten a **** technical over that.

We might have lost, but that game was one sided, how many free throws were shot ( last time I looked it was 26 for Kansas and counting), the 3 second rule is non existent, and all the foul calls have an effect on the players aggressiveness, and flow. In spite of that, that second half was puzzling in many ways, especially on offense, it looked like we reverted back to our old dribble, two man game >
that's your opinion and you are entitle to it :

It was easily the worst officiating we’ve experienced all year. That karate chop on Kam was one of the most egregious missed fouls I’ve ever seen. That **** near should’ve been a flagrant. The only thing I’d criticize L about right now is he should’ve gotten a **** technical over that.
He should have pulled the same move on the ref that was pulled on Kam. Hey, if it's not a foul, it's not a foul, right? ;)

Advertisement
This. Just exactly this.

Worst part is that Roger Ayers pretends to be buddies with the Miami staff.

That guy is the biggest fraud of all the frauds.
I don’t know who Roger Ayers is. I only know the two ACC refs who definitively suck donkey balls, Jamie Lucky and Ted Valentine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back